The low life / 8

Bella's POV

I pack up and leave without eating breakfast. "Goodbye, dad and mum," I say to my parents. "You are no child of mine," my father says and looks away. My mother says nothing, no one wants me. It's only a matter of time before my panther leaves me.

I made that mistake once Bella, I won't do it again. I'm happy your my human Cleo says.

Me too Cleo, I sigh.

I take the train and leave the station.

****

I arrive at another station and get down. I see 3 men along with 3 women who I'm guessing are their mates.

That's the slut who claimed she was the Alpha's mate. She does look like a whore. I know right!

I hear the whispers and look down. That's what everyone thinks of me now. I walk towards them and a man says. "Bella Kingston?" and I nod. He looks at me with pity and says "Alright, you'll be coming with us." and I follow him.

We drive in a black SUV and reach a house. It's smaller than the high packhouse but it still looks good. I go inside and start to unpack. I am given a small room that has a bed, a table and a small walk-in closet along with an attached bathroom. Since I skipped breakfast, I allow Cleo to go hunting.

What do you think we should do? I mean, we can't just sit here and mourn can we? I ask Cleo

You're right, maybe, we could do something in the normal world. She replies back.

She's right. After hunting I go and talk to the omega. I knock on his door and when he sees me he motions for me to sit on the chair. I sit down and say, "Since I don't have much of a place here, I was thinking if I could go to college?" He looks at me and nods. "Yeah, see you don't have a high place nor a mate, you can start college. The fees will be paid by your parents. Oh and, try to find a part-time job there. Your dorm and everything will be arranged."

"Thank you Omega," I say and he smiles a little.

To new beginnings.