College / 10

Bella's POV

"Hey, I'm Bella," I said shaking her hand.

"Katherine," she said with a smile. I nodded and started to unpack. Normal classes started the next day so I had to get on with a good nights sleep.

*****

The reason I came to a college so far away from where I lived was that I wanted away from all this werewolf shit. But, fate and life had some other plans for me.

The moment I stepped into my first class, a group of people looked at me with pity. What did they know about me?

Little did I know, they knew literally everything.

After the first class, a boy from the group came running up to me. He had the blackest hair and eyes. A muscular body and a charming smile.

Ok, I shouldn't be thinking about that!

Oh really? Cleo laughed still going crazy for some reason.

"Hey, I'm Lucas Hernandez," he said forwarding his hand. My eyes grew wide, Alexander Hernandez --The Alexander Hernandez? I shook his hands. If my suspicions were correct, he was the Alpha of the Crimson Moon pack.

"So, I'm guessing by the look on your face, you already know who I am?" He said scratching his neck. Well, this isn't what I heard of him. He's the Alpha of the most powerful pack! He's ruthless and cruel and here he was scratching his neck being anxious.

Cleo was going crazy in the back of my head for some reason. Yeah, I know, it's not every day you meet a celebrity I said.

"Well, with the look you gave me, I'm guessing you know who I am as well?" I replied back. He laughed. "Yeah, who doesn't," he said smiling. "Yeah well, they only heard one side of the story," I replied back not smiling so much. "I didn't mean it like that, would you like to come with us for lunch?"

"Yeah, sure" I replied with a small smile. I had to make a good first impression.

"Well then, what's your next class?" He asked and I replied, "Oh, um, English?" I said sarcastically and he laughed. "Come on, I have the same class: "English'" he said dragging the last part.

After our so-called "English" class, he said "Hey, we're going to a place that's really special to me" with a mocking smile. I nodded in return. "The others will meet us there." and I nodded again. After a long drive, we stopped at the most prestigious restaurant on the entire earth,

McDonald's

"What? It really is special to me!" Alex said looking at me and I laughed in return. "Well, I won't argue on that" I replied and he smiled. We walked inside and walked to a table. The 3 people there got up and started introducing themselves. "Lucas Matthew, the beta," the first one said shaking my hand. "James Darren, Delta," another one said with a smile and I returned it. "Kaden Matthew, that idiot's elder brother," he said pointing towards Lucas. Lucas rolled his eyes causing me to laugh.

"Well then, I'm Bella Kingston," I said. They nodded in return. We all sat down and started to order. "So Bella, is it true? The rumours" Kaden asked and I nodded. "Yeah, but not exactly." "How so?" Lucas asked taking a bite of his burger. "Well you see, he indeed was my mate but apparently I'm too weak and not fit for being Luna. He has another mistress by the way." I replied sipping my coke.

Alex nodded. "So, don't you guys have mates? I mean, how come you were allowed to come to college then?" I questioned. "Well, no, we don't have mates but Alex does," James said. "Yeah, her name's Nicole. We met when I wasn't the Alpha. I'm 19 by the way. She said she had to travel for a really long time into another pack and so I decided I'd come to college to pass time." Alex replied.

I choked on my coke. Nicole? Oh dear, it better not be the one I was thinking about.

"Could you tell me how she looked?" I asked and Alex nodded, "Well, she has blonde hair and blue eyes. A good body and yeah that's pretty much it," he said. This guy's doomed. "When was the last time you saw her?" James asked and Alex said, "I don't remember, maybe 4 months before?" We all nodded in sync.

A/N: Yeah yeah, "Hernandez", to those who read the book "Ace" you must be literally jumping off your seat and believe me, I feel ya'll. The ending got me real bad tho. For those of you who haven't read it, you're missing out on the world.