Trial / 7

Bella's POV

I sigh and get out of my bed. After taking a deep breath I go downstairs. I see Ace and a girl who I suspect is his mistress sitting together. I sit down on a chair and Ace doesn't even look my way. Good, if he does, I'll become a crying mess.

I see as that girl goes and sits on Ace's lap. Cleo is burning with anger. Suddenly, I find myself not being able to control myself nor my panther. I feel Cleo taking over me and then it happened. My eyes turned pitch black and I suddenly jump from my seat.

"Get off my mate!" Cleo screams at the girl and she looks at me and smirks. "He's not your mate girl," she says. "Bella sits down" my mum mumbles and I look at her and say "No! It's true! He's my mate!" "Ace, is this girl your mate?" Ace's mother asks and Ace replies "No, my mate is Nicole"

That's the bitches name, Nicole the slut

"Go to your room now girl! Tomorrow you'll be facing a trial for accusing the Luna of something she didn't do" Ace's mother sneers. Cleo gives me back control and I run to my room. I cry uncontrollably and I'm embarrassed as fuck.

My parents come into my room and I stand up and say "Please! Believe me!" and my dad looks at me coldly. "You're a disgrace Bella" and with that, my father leaves. My mother looks at me in disgust and leaves as well.

Maybe, I would've done better with the Williams'

****

I wake up and get ready for this so-called "trial". I wear black ankle boots and black jeans paired with a plain black shirt. I tie my hair into a simple ponytail and go downstairs. The trial is supposed to be before breakfast because apparently, Nicole feels I should get "justice".

I walk into a big room and stand in the middle. "Let's get straight to it, I don't want you here after what you've done to the pack and the Luna." Ace's mother says. "If your mate is an Alpha, it means many things and an Alpha is the strongest only with his true mate, not those who want the throne." she continues.

Ace's father looks at me suspiciously as if he knows I'm correct.

"I feel, you should be banished but my husband is too kind so, you will be a low omega and live at the low pack's house" Nicole sneers at me with a smirk and I nod.

I pack my things and leave without a word.