Savanah / 19

Alexander's POV

As soon as we went inside the Graham mansion, Bella hurried off to Marie. They've become good friends I think.

I search the crowd for Roman, another Alpha who is my friend. I see him standing next to Cassandra, his mate and I walk towards them. "Hello Roman, Cassandra," I say and Roman grins. "Hey! Long-time no see." He says and I nod.

"Cassandra, excuse us for a while please," he says to Cassandra and she nods smiling and she walks off to her friends. "Hey man, I need to tell you something," Roman says looking not so sure of himself. "Yeah, what's it?" I say and he sighs sitting on a couch motioning for me to sit next to him.

"You remember Savanah right?" he says looking at me and I nod.

Savanah was a really good friend of Nicole's and they were really close. From what I remember, the girl wasn't a werewolf but a witch.

"Well, you also know she used to be really good friends with Nicole then?" he says and I nod again. "Well, I went to this restraint yesterday and I saw her sitting with Nicole. They were talking and all and I heard a conversation of theirs." He said and I looked at him suspiciously but nodded anyway.

"Look, there's no easy way to say this, but I know Nicole isn't your mate," He says and the world stops. How does he know? Does it matter? Will it matter? Such thoughts race my mind and he looks at me with sympathy.

"Savanah is a witch and her friend is Nicole. Nicole asked Savanah to put a love spell on you." He says and the only thing I can hear is my heart beating. I hear nothing else.

"I understand, if I were in love with someone, mate or not, I would want to be with them forever. Nicole isn't your mate and nor do you actually love her. It's all a love spell." He says and then stops. He comes closer to me nodding behind me.

I turn behind to find a smirking Nicole looking at someone and before I can see who that someone is, Roman starts speaking once again. "Who did she come here with? She went somewhere with her friends, did she not?" He says raising my eyebrows and I realize what he implies. I nod and follow Nicole.

I follow her quietly and see her walking towards the bathroom. I hide myself behind a wall and peep out to see Bella standing there.

"Heard you were thrown out of the packhouse," Nicole says to Bella with that smirk.

Bella laughs lightly and shakes her head. "Yup, you heard well" she replies. Nicole says "So, who's the unlucky guy that had to take you as a partner?" and Bella replies: "Take a wild guess."

Nicole starts to say something but gets interrupted by Marie. "I wouldn't say unlucky, to be honest, I bet Alex loved getting Bella to go with him," Marie said. Nicole turned her back to Bella.

"Ah, Alex's siste –wait" she stumbled "Alexander Hernandez took you here?" She asked looking at Bella, horrified. "Good guessing you pink Chihuahua," Marie says. I actually like that nickname for Nicole, it suits her.

"My mate got you here? This is unacceptable!" Nicole fumes. "Well Nicole, I guess you should get back to Ace yeah?" Bella smirks. I hear steps coming from behind me and I hide behind a kitchen counter. I see Ace walk inside and I follow, hiding behind the wall once again.

She swears under her breath and starts to say something when Ace walks in. "Bella?" He asks eyeing her up and down. He better stop if he wants to stay alive. Kyle growls and I agree.

"Yup," she said, "I think it's time you took your mistress home, the poor pink Chihuahua is really sad," She says and Ace nods, "Mistress" he sighs and corrects himself, "Nicole, let's go. We have to get back to the packhouse." He says. She scoffs and nods.

So it is true. All this while, I stayed loyal while this "pink Chihuahua" has been a mistress to Ace I think and step in front.

"Nicole?" I say looking horrified. My horrified expression changes into a smirk. I know exactly what I'm going to do.

"Sorry to disturb you lot, I'm just here to take my mate and sister. Marie, Bella shall we?" I say and smirk. I love to know the effect I have on Bella. She rolls her eyes and hooks her arm with mine.

"WHAT! I'm your mate!" Nicole screams at me and I look back at her. "Well then, guards, take her," I say and guards come and take Nicole to a car. I can see her trying to scream and kick off the guards but they don't budge. Serves her right in my eyes.

"Ace, my pack tomorrow evening? You can't expect me to drive your mistress all the way back to your pack after questioning tomorrow can you?" I say and walk away with Bella. I tell her to sit in the passenger seat after telling another guard to bring back Weston home. 

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE YA'LL... don't read this note go read the next chapter!