2. The Show

Only 30 minutes left driving, i mean I'm pretty nervous and it's currently around 3:30pm so I'm definitely going to be early but i wanted to make sure that there were no traffic that would slow me down.

I arrive and i decide to wait in the car cause it's only 4:15pm I'm suppose to meet him 5pm so I'm early. Only my brother And uncle knows I'm gonna be on this show, I'm not close to my parents anymore, they kinda hated the fact that i wanted to be an actress but it didn't stop me. I suddenly see a door open, Jimmy walks out and over to me, i role down the window

"hey y/n, i didn't know you were early your welcome to come in already" he says and smiles so i smile to
"hey! And i would love to come in" i say but i kinda regret i said that but i already said and there's no turning back, wich sucks in a way, he then opens the door
"i have some ideas but only if you agree with them" he says and i walk out from the car and close the door
"well yeah ofc!" i say and i follow him inside, i can feel my anxiety, I'm super nervous now.
Try think of something, i have to try think of something else, like....Disney i think of Disney so it gets as little better.

Jimmy opens a door to a room, we get in the room and we both sit down.
"it's really nice to meet you y/n" i smile "it's also really nice to meet you" i say. He takes some papers up
"so y/n the first idea is that you hide in the crowd and after like 6 minutes I'll get you to join us" i smile and nod "oh yeah i love that idea!"

"yeah me to, it's also the only idea actually" he says and looks down at his papers with a little laugh wich makes me laugh a little too.

"want anything to drink" he suddenly says and he snaps me out of my thoughts of the show
"no thank you, I'm not thirsty" i say
"okay, so you like that plan?" I nod
And smile "yes i love that plan"
He smiles and stands up "okay so let me show you where you sit in the crowd" i look up at him
"now now?" he smiles and nods, he starts walking out so i follow him we get into the room where they film the show I'm gonna sit in the crowd in the middle row "Chris can maybe see you if he looks but won't recognize you" jimmy says
"yeah okay"

It's now 5:45pm so Chris could be here any minute, the show will start 6:30 but Chris usually comes early so he's ready and all that.

"i can see Chris's car so go and just sit on the seat i showed you Chris won't enter the room"
I nod and smile, I leave the room and i walk down the hall and i enter the other room, i sit on the seat he told me to, he booked it for me.

I take my phone up cause I'm bored but i see my brother has texted me

Brother/sam: hey y/n just wanna wish you good luck, and you're going to do amazing!

I love Sam he has always been by my side, he was actually the on who told me to take an audition for the Marvel role.

ME: hey Sam! Thank you, I'm really nervous, but i think it will go great! <3

It's delivered, i then go to my instagram it has grown a lot, i mean a lot, I've got 700k followers now, and I've been verified! It's insane.

Time has passed by, people are now coming in, i try to look down so they won't see me and maybe ruin it all.
Jimmy now walks in with Chris i can feel my heart is starting to beat faster and the fans start clapping and screaming, Chris and Jimmy sits down, Jimmy starts talking and saying welcome and he's there with Chris Evans.

"so Chris i think everyone has seen the interview of you going crazy over y/n what happened?" Jimmy aks Chris he starts smiling

"well she's just...... Absolutely gorgeous" i think my heart just skipped a beat.....
Jimmy asks him about me and stuff and chris seems to answer them pretty well.
Jimmy then mentions he Wants to play a game with someone, Chris asks if it's with someone from the crowd and Jimmy after tells him it's with me, but Chris seems to not believe it, but Jimmy then ends the live, Chris immediately ask "Wait you for real man?" and he nods and smiles the fans start screaming and look around, they see me and they all point at me wich makes Chris smile and Jimmy invites me down, so i stand up and i go sit on the sofa next to Chris.

"hey, how are ya" Chris asks and i look over at him "pretty good thank you, what about you" he nods "I'm good, yeah" it's kinda awkward but Jimmy then laughs a little "should we continue now?" Jimmy asks and we both flinch a little and nod, Jimmy hands Chris some headphones, he looks really nervous and i am too ofc but i try to hide it with a little confidence, i don't know if it looks like I'm not nervous but yeah, i then tell Chris that's how i looked in the crowd wich makes him laugh a little.

"so Chris why don't you start with the headphones" Jimmy says and chris takes them on and turns on the music.
"so y/n you don't really know Chris that well do you?" i shake my head "i mean i know he has a dog and stuff like that" jimmy nods "we'll start out easy..... What do you think chris does in his free time" i think a little, but i then remember he plays piano so i say that, Chris takes his headphones and gets asked what he does in his free time

"well i like chilling with dodger watch a movie, or playing piano" jimmy smiles and i do too "well she was right" Chris looks at me and i mention it was a pretty easy question.
Jimmy comes with an idea that we drop the game and me Chris we'll get to just talk to each other, wich i think is a pretty good idea.
Chris then looks over at me

"so y/n what do you like to do in your free time" i smile
"well i don't really do anything i just watch movies" he smiles
"well what do you watch then?"
I nod with a smile "honestly just Marvel or Disney" Jimmy laughs a little "well looks like you guys like the same things" wich makes Chris and i smile
"i think we have to let these 2 lover birds go, give a big hand for Chris Evans and y/n y/l/n" Jimmy says, fans start clapping and chris and i do too.

The camera has turned off people are starting to leave. Jimmy, Chris and i walk to another room and we get a little talk on how it went and if there's some parts you want cut out, but no one wanted that, so we are good to go, i get a hug from Jimmy and Chris, me and Chris are going to the same parking spot, so he asks me on the way out if he can get my number.
"well yeah ofc" i say and i give him my number on his phone.

"thanks for tonight, I'll probably call you later!" he says, as we are about to get in the car, I say thanks, you too, and I wouldn't complain if he called.
I get in my car it's now 7:56pm so I'll be home around 11pm wich is not too bad ig, but i can't believe Chris Evans asked for my number, it's crazy!

Hey guys so someone on tiktok said it would be a good idea if "y/n" had a name, and i agree so do you guys have any ideas for a name? <3
And you guys are amazing!!
Thank you again for all the support i really appreciate it<3