32. disneyland

It's 5 am in the morning, the alarm just went off, Chris turned it off.

"Good morning you" he whispers

"Good 'night'" i correct him, he rolls his eyes. "We have to get up if you wanna go to Disneyland" he says and i shake my head "5 minutes." I say and he smirks.

"5 minutes. Not one second more." I nod and turn my back against his "hey, will you atleast let me see your adorable face?" He says dramatically "no." I say and i can hear him gasp "that's not nice" he says and leans his head on my upper arm.

"Will you please look at me?" He asks and i shake my head "no." I say and he sighs. 

"You asked for it." He says and i feel his hands going down to my waist. He lifts me up and lays me softly on him.

"Look at you, so beautiful" he says and i shake my head dropping my head on his shoulder.

He rubs my back slowly. I suddenly hear Dodger hopping up on the bed. "Oh hi bubba!" Chris says and taps on duvet next to him "c'mere boy" he says and Dodger goes and lays next to us.

I feel a kiss being layed softly on my shoulder "we have to get up" he whispers and i ignore him.

"Get up sweetie" he says and puts his hand in the back of my hair "i can't" i say and he chuckles "yes you can. We don't want to miss out Disneyland, right?" I lift my head up to look at him "fine." I say and get off him.

We go to the bathroom, to find Mylo laying in the shower.

"I think he likes the heat in the floor" Chris says and i nod "yeah"

We brush our teeth and get the last things packed. We've gotten on our comfy clothes for the plane, but not too weird, since there'll most likely be paparazzi, or something like that.

"Scott will be here in a few minutes, he'll give us a ride to the airport and afterwards, he'll take care of the dogs" he tells me, snapping me out of my thoughts "oh okay, cool" i say and he walks over to me.

"You alright?" He asks and i nod "yeah, yeah, just tired" he smiles "okay, remember whatever is going on in that cute mind of yours, you can tell me." He says and i nod "yeah, i know." He doesn't take his eyes of me "so what's going on?"  He says and tilts his head "what if there'll be paparazzi. And then pictures will be everywhere, and then all the negative comments come. They're so tiring." I say and fiddle with my fingers.

"Listen you, I'm right next to you. The whole time, and those negative comments, shouldn't affect you. You don't know them personally, so don't take them personally. And maybe it sounds stupid, but it's the only thing that really helps me." I nod slowly "thank you" he shakes his head "don't thank me, it made no sense." I quickly shake my head "no, no, it makes sense." He smiles and lays a soft kiss on my forehead "i love you" he whispers and i giggle a little "i love you more"

_

There's a knock on the door some minutes later

"That'll be Scott" Chris says and runs to the door.

"Hi Scottie!" I hear Chris yell. I walk over to them "hello" i say and Scott smiles "there's my favorite" he says and Chris gasps dramatically "what?" He says acting hurt "ay, she's obviously yours too." Scott responds, Chris looks at me "yeah. But I'm still supposed to be your favorite person" Scott rolls his eyes "shut up, you selfish idiot" i laugh and Scott gives me a fast hug.

"So, are you two ready to go?" Scott asks and Chris looks at me nodding

"Yeah we'll just get our bags and get on shoes and jacket" he says and Scott nods. We get our bags and get on everything.