33. back at the hotel

Chris' pov:

We're back at the hotel.

"So how'd you like it?" I speak after washing my hands

"Well, yeah i liked it." She says, i smile and walk over to sit on the edge of the bed. "Oh i forgot to tell you, my mom texted me, saying it would be a good idea to go the doctor when we get home" she nods "yeah. I think so too."

It stays silent for some while, just sitting and saying nothing.

"This is awkward" she whispers, i giggle and nod "it is."

She walks over to me, and sits down next to me.

"So we're leaving tomorrow late at night, and then we'll get my brother to pick us up." I say and she nods.

"You got something on your mind?" I whisper and remove some hair from her face. "Chris, you know.. wasn't it, really early i got pregnant, we haven't even been together for 6 months, and I'm pregnant" i sigh trying not to look away from her.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have suggested to not use, protection. It was stupid. And i feel horrible for it. And if you don't want the baby, it's okay. That's your choice- I- I'm really sorry. I really am." I speak trying not to break down.

"Chris, i never said i didn't want it. I'm just.. scared. And still chocked. And it's not your fault." She whispers and she pulls me in for a tight hug.

"I'm sorry" i whisper and she kisses my chin "don't apologize." She says and i lay my head on her shoulder.

Her hand is running through my hair, which calms me down.

__________

"Is it my turn?" I nod "yeah, i just played" she nods and puts a card down on the bed. "I won." She says and my jaw drops. She's smiling so bright looking at me "what?!" She laughs "i won, you lost" i shake ny head laughing "not fair." She nods "it was so fair mr." I roll my eyes "now i feel old when you call me that." I say

"You are old, you know" i look at her with my dramatic face "ouch. What was that?" She laughs and shakes her head "i'm kidding" i nod "mhmm. Ma'am." I mumble She nods "thanks for the game sir." I smirk rolling my eyes once again

"Are you doing this on purpose?" I whisper tilting my head slightly

"Hmmmm, i don't know, does it seem like it?" She says getting a little more comfy on the bed. God she knows what's shes doing, but i don't wanna seem like i only want to have sex with her. You know.

"Are you okay sir?" She whispers, slowly packing the cards away. I clear my throat and shake my head "y-yes- yes I'm okay." I say, she smirks moving closer to me. Why am i nervous. Chris, keep it cool.

"Can i borrow that shirt?" She speaks, moving her hand up, under my shirt.

"I don't have anything under" i say, she nods "i know." She moves her hand further up, slowly pulling off my shirt. I put my arms up so it's easier to get my shirt pulled off.

"You know i love these tattoos" she whispers looking at my chest, while i don't take my eyes off her.

"D-o-d-g-e-r, dodger." I nod "mhmm, like it?" I say and she looks me in the eyes "yeah. I do." I sigh and she puts her lips on mine. Her fucking confidence, in the bedroom. She knows what she's doing.

"I love you" i whisper. "Gosh i love your raspy voice" she says and puts her lips on my again, while her hand runs down my chest.

"And you." She says pulling aways for a quick sec before putting her lips back on mine. I'm bricked up.

FALLING ON SET {CHRIS EVANS X Y/N}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें