22. You're Mine

Chris' pov:

"Chris can i talk to you for a sec?" Sebastian suddenly asks as we're about to leave "sure" i say and follow him into the kitchen

"chris what's going on, your're so off?" he asks and i sigh "be honest" i nod slowly "what's going on between you and y/n?" i ask seriously and look at him "wdym?" he says and i force a sarcastic little laugh "don't fucking play dumb, what the fuck is going on between you two" i say and seb starts to look nervous "there's nothing going on" he says and i slam the table "it's obvious, the way you checked her out that morning, send her texts and you called her this morning and yk what i could hear her say 'i think he found out' what the fuck is that suppose to mean!" he gulps and and shakes his head looking down at the floor "are you gonna fucking answer me?!" i yell and he looks up at me again "you're an complete assholes" he says and shakes his head "i am an asshole seb? isn't it you who are trying to get with my girl" i say and put my hands on my hips "fuck you" he says and walks away "fuck" i mumble to myself and run my hand in my hair

"what's wrong with you!" y/n suddenly yells accross the kitchen, i look over at her "yk what, we'll just go home" i say and she shakes her head "i'd rather stay here" she says and i nod slowly "ofc, alright, you can stay here with your boyfriend and i'll go" i say and get out of the kitchen and walk up to the front door to leave.

i get in the car and start the enginee and drive out fast. what the fuck am i doing?

I get home fast, I get inside and take off my shoes and coat fast. Dodger runs up to me "i don't wanna talk right now" i say and get in my bedroom.

***
I've been laying here in bed for hours looking up at the ceiling, sometimes I get tears in my eyes but it comes and goes.

I decide to get up and get in my kitchen, i take a beer and sit down on the chair leaning on the counter

"fucking asshole" I mumble to myself as a tear rolls down my chin that's when my phone starts to ring

"shit" i say, it's Scarlett, i wipe of my tear and take the phone up to my ear

"hi Scarlett" i say and put down my beer "hi, is y/n with you" i shake my head "...no she's not" i can feel my eyes watering again "she's with seb right?" i nod slowly "mhm, i messed up" i hear her sigh "there's pictures all over Twitter, with her walking with seb" i shake my head "yeah...they're just friends, yk, seb wouldn't do that to me and y/n.. Y/n is the sweetest girl I've met she wouldn't do that to anyone" i hope.

"Chris are you home?" she asks and i nod "yeah, why?" i look down at my feet "i can hear you're crying, I'll come over" i shake my head fast "no, please don't, it's my fault, you don't have to worry, I'm okay" i hang up and put away my phone.

i walk into my bedroom again "what the fuck is wrong with me" i yell and sit down on the bed as my hands go through my hair. mylo walks in a minute later and walks up to me "hey buddy, mummy's not here...she's probably FUCKING seb right now" i end up yelling again and the thought of her being with some other guy makes me angry.

Y/n's pov:

"wanna sleep on the couch?" seb ask snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah that's fine" i say and he sighs " i understand Chris" he says and I shake my head "he's an idiot" i say and seb walks over to me "he's not, he just loves you" i shake my head again "no, you don't understand, i can't even hang out with my guy friends now" he shakes his head "hey, you're a really beautiful girl, he's scared someone is going to steal you from him" i sigh "seriously, he owns me now?" he rolls his eyes "I'd react like that to if i overhead my girlfriend saying 'i think he found out" it's normal" i nod a little "i guess you're right, but I'm still mad at him for yelling at you" he shakes his head "seriously, he didn't know i was helping"