18. Cooking Dinner

Chris' pov:

As I'm on my way to get everything
Y/n needs, I'm looking at my phone to see what you should eat if you get cramps, and it just says dark chocolate and some lemons "I'll get her dark chocolate" i mumble to myself and put my phone away.

I arrive 2 minutes later, it's just a little store that opens at 6 am so lucky it's close by. I get inside and walk over to the place where all the pads and tampons are, i just take some.. Night pads, normal ones and some tampons, hope it's right. Afterwards i walk over to get some dark chocolate, so she has something on set, if she gets cramps.

After buying everything, i get back in the car and call Scarlett, she's usually up early

"good morning Chris" she says and i smile "good morning" i say and start driving home "what's up?" she says and i nod slowly "we'll be a little late" i say and sigh "why?" i shake my head "it's nothing" i say "alright, i have to go" i nod "yeah, I'll see you soon" we hang up.

Once i arrive at home i get inside fast and get to the bathroom, and knock on the door "sweetheart, I'm back" i say and i hear the water turn off. The door opens "thank you!" she says and i hand her the bag with everything "there's some chocolate if you got cramps on set" she smiles and closes the door.

Mylo walks up to me "awe hi buddy" i say and bend down to pick him up "you're coming with us on set today, with dodger" i say and sit down on the bed and give him a fast kiss on the head.

"chris!" y/n suddenly yells from the bathroom "yeah!?" i say and Mylo lays down on the bed "can i borrow some clothes from you!" i smile "yeah sure!" i get up and get into my closet, i take some Grey sweatpants and a t-shirt and a sweater. I go to knock on the door, she opens and takes the clothes "thank you" she says and i smile "oh do you have any underwears" she nods with a little smile "yeah, yeah i took some extra pairs with me, idk why but it was worth it" i smile and she closes the door again.

"I'm sorry" y/n mumbles after coming out of the bathroom "you don't have to apologize, it's normal and these kinda things happen" I say and stand up to give her a hug "so ready to go" she nods with a little smile "yeah" she takes her bag. After getting Dodger and Mylo on a leash, we take on our shoes and jacket. I get Dodger in the back and Mylo gets in the front between y/n's legs.

"let's hope they have some good food there" i say after driving out "yeah" she forces a smile "what's Wrong?" she looks at me "nothing" she says, i take her hand "c'mon i can see it on you, tell me" she shakes her head "babe" she sighs "because i was scared you were gonna yell at me" i look at her confused "why would i yell, it's not your fault" she shakes her head "idk" i nod "alright, but tell me if there's something you wanna talk about" she smiles a little "thanks" i smile and kiss her hand "i love you" her smile widens "i love you more" i lool back at road.

Once we arrive we get dodger and Mylo out. Y/n takes her bag and we get inside "just on time!" the make-up artist says "sorry yeah, we had to fix something" i say and she nods "if you guys take a seat" i nod and we sit down "new dog?" she asks and another make-up artist enters the room "yeah i got it for y/n for Christmas" y/n smiles "his name is Mylo" the woman smiles and they start to do our make-up.

We've got everything done, even got on the costume, y/n's goona fight some bad guy and me and Scarlett or black widow, jumps into help.

"there ya are!" Hemsworth says after we've entered the room, where we're filming "we just got a 5 minutes break" he says and i nod "alright, how much have we missed though" he shakes his head "nothing really" i smile "so you brought your new dog with you?" he asks and y/n nods so i let her answer "yeah, and Dodger" i smile while looking at her "chris!" seb suddenly yells and i turn my head to his, he walks over to us "i thought you guys got fired or something, Scarlett kept saying that, and you Hemsworth" Hemsworth laughs "oh no, we just missed our alarm" he nods and gives me and y/n a hug "how you been?" i ask and he smiles "great, and you" he says and looks y/n and i "oh we've had lots of fun" he smiles and we all walk over to the man who has the scripts