23. Day Off

Y/n's pov:

"are you serious?" he asks with a sigh "yeah..." he nods slowly "alright, when did you find out?" i gulp "just yesterday" he nods "seb helped you?" i nod "yeah, he, did" he runs his hand through his hair "shit" he says and gets up and starts to take on his clothes "I'm sorry" i say and he looks at me "no, it's not your fault, it's mine" he says and i get up and take on my clothes on.

"sorry" i say again quietly and sit down on the bed "y/n..." he says and comes over to sit next to me "it's okay, at least we're not going to be teen parents, right?" i laugh a little "you're not mad?" he gives me a confused look "hey, why would i be mad, it's my fault" i shake my head and he gives me a tight hug "I'm actually glad it gets to be with you" he whispers in my ear while hugging me "i love you more than anything" he says and pulls away and gives me a fast kiss.

"and I'm going to take a shower, wanna come?" he asks and i nod "yeah" he smiles and stands up.

***

After taking a shower, we decide to take dodger and Mylo a walk. I'm so happy Chris isn't mad with me being pregnant.

"i was super scared to tell you" i say as we're walking, he looks at me "i understand" he says and puts his hand in mine "how are you going to tell your fans, you're pregnant with a girl you met like 2 months ago" i say and look up at him, he smiles "whether they like the fact or not, i won't even think about leaving you" i smile "you sure about that?" he nods "mora than sure" he says and winks at me before looking back at the dogs.

When we get home we take some bread and go to watch some tv, he lays in between my legs again.

"I'm tired" he says and looks up at me "same" he smiles and gives my stumach a kiss "can we go to bed already?" he asks and i smile "yeah" he smirks and we get up.

***

Once we're ready, we get in bed, Chris is super tired, and i understand he told me he didn't sleep at all last night

"no goodnight kiss?" Chris asks in a low voice and i look at him "gosh i love you" i say and give him a kiss "i love you more" he whispers and comes up close to me "boy or girl?" i ask and look at him "i don't care" i smile and close my eyes.

Chris' pov:

I wake up with my arm around y/n, i remove it slowly, trying not to wake her up. Am i really happy about her being pregnant?

"Chris" y/n suddenly says in a low voice "mhm" i say and she turns around to face me "how do we tell our parents" she Says and i shake My head "we'll figure it out" she nods and closes her eyes slowly again. I take my phone to see what time it is, 7am.

I decide to get up without waking y/n up again. I walk into the kitchen and try to call Scott

"hi Chris" i hear him say and i smile a little "hi" i say and walk into the living room and sit on the couch "something wrong?" he asks and l sigh "yeah, something big actually" i look around the room "tell me" he says and i close my eyes for a sec "y/n, y/n's, she's uh pregnant" i say and shake my head "what!?" he says and i nod "yeah" i can hear him walking around "well are you happy about it!?" he says and i sigh "well yeah, kinda, just scared if anything happens between us and we break up, cause yk we haven't even known each other for a half year" i say and hear him sigh "there was a reason i bought condoms, on Christmas, for you" i roll my eyes "how do i tell mom and dad" i say "just tell em' they'll take it easy, don't worry" i nod slowly "I'm honestly super scared" he takes a deep breath "i understand, there's no way back now, unless she doesn't want the baby" i shake my head "no, no, she wouldn't do that" i say and put my head in my hand "alright but I gotta go bro, call me later" Scott says and i nod "alright, talk to you later"

***

"hi handsome" i suddenly hear y/n say behind me "hi, I'm making you some pancakes" i say and she smiles "you're adorable" i smile with a little nod "slept well?" i ask and she sighs "not really" i give her a fast hug "good, cause we don't have to go on set today, so today we can have a chill day" she smiles and sits down "scared?" i ask her and lean on the counter "yeah" i nod slowly "mee too" she sighs "do you actually want to be a father?" i nod a little "yeah, I've always wanted to be" she smiles "but I'm scared if something happens between us Yk" i say and she nods "yea" i take a deep breath and walk over to give her kiss until she pulls away

"Chris your pancake!" she says and i turn around fast "shit" i say and turn off everything "well that didn't go well" i joke and walk over to her again

"my gosh you smell good" i say quietly and give her another kiss.

***

"Ayy you're doing great!" i say as y/n is trying to learn some piano "yes, just like that" she smiles "now play it all together" she looks at me "what, that's impossible chris" i laugh a little and shake my head "no seriously" i put my arm around her and put my hands on hers "alright let's do it together, 3,2, and 1" we play slowly and it's going great

"no way!" she says after playing it "you're a fast learner darling" she smiles and i remove my hands "now let's do something else" i say and stand up "like what?" she asks and i tilt my head "talk?" her smile drops "no it's nothing bad don't worry" i say and she stands up.

"seb said if the baby was a boy, we should name him Steve or bucky" she says when we get in the living room "and if it was a girl Natasha" i laugh a little "well seems like he got some good names for his future kids, let's not steal them from him" her smile widens. I can't believe I'm going to be a father, and I get to raise a kid, with the prettiest woman I've ever seen.

"have you told your mom?" she asks and i shake my head "no, but i told Scott" she nods with a sigh "do they actually like me, cause it's not good if they don't" she says and i nod quickly "trust me sweetie, they love you" she shakes her head "sweetheart, trust me" she nods slowly "my mom will freak out, oh that reminds me of my brother, he'll be speechless" i nod "when will I get to meet him?" she raises her eyebrow "well soon" i smile "i was actually wondering, well we could try and see, how'd be if you moved in here" her eyes wide open "you sure?" i nod "yeah, now that i want to be around you 24/7" she smiles "I'd love to try" i smile and lay on the couch getting y/n to lay on top of me.

Y/n's pov:

I'm laying on top of Chris, his hands is going through my hair "i think we'll have to walk dodger and Mylo again soon" Chris says and i nod "mhmm" i say and he kisses my forehead.

***
We're back in bed, it's 10 pm, Mylo is laying between us and dodger too. Chris is already asleep. Gosh i can't loose him.

Hey, ik this is a short part and I'm sorry, but I'll post tomorrow again. But it's 2 am and I'm super tired. I'm sorry for the short part, there was supposed to be more but yeah.

I hope you're all doing well! And you're remembering to eat and drink some water. a lot of people care about you, please remember that.

<3 :)