10. 8:09 Pm

Y/n's pov:

The movie is done, dodger is sleeping and Chris is not asleep.

"so did you want to take that shower?" Chris says, i look over at him and nod "yeah if that's okay with you" he smiles "yeah ofc, I can wash your other clothes so you can get them home tonight?" he says and stands up "oh that would be great" he nods and turns off the TV "so uhm just come with me i have some shampoos you can choose" i nod and we leave the room and get to his bathroom. He opens toilet cabinet, there's a lot of shampoos

"they were on sale so i just bought many... But yeah just take what you need and the towels are down there" he says and i nod "thanks" he smiles and nods slowly "do you wanna borrow another t-shirt or something?" i raise my eyebrows "I'm fine with these thank you, i think I'll take a shower tomorrow morning again" he nods and claps his hands together "alright well I'll leave you alone then" i nod and smile, he leaves the room and i lock the door. That went alright, didn't it?

Chris' pov:

I just left the bathroom y/n going to take a shower, i mean that is normal to do at a friends house...isn't it? I mean like she's going to be naked... No, i mean she was naked the other night... No okay that's just weird, think of something else you asshole.

It's been 5 minutes since i left the bathroom, right now I'm just sitting next to dodger while I'm looking at my phone. That's when i get a text from my mom

Mom: hey Chris, i just wanted to send your sisters kids Christmas wish list. And how are you doing? How is it going with that girl y/n?

That's a long wish list

Me: hey mom, that's a long wish list, but yeah it's alright, and I'm doing great, y/n is also great she's currently taking a shower but yeah, and how are you?

I wait for a response, she hasn't seen it yet, it's always like that now i have to wait hours for a response but it's alright. I take out the empty glasses and the spoons, dodger follows me around the kitchen. I hear a door open the toilet door, i walk to my room and y/n leaves the bathroom "that's an amazing shower" she says and i laugh a little "it is" i say and sit down on the bed. She looks hot her hair is wet, i mean she's always hot but that's just you know extra hot.

"oh hey, you little handsome boy" she says in a kinda baby voice when dodger comes in and walks over to
Y/n.

"so uhm what do you wanna do?" i ask her while we're standing in the kitchen looking out the window "i have no idea" she says and i nod gently, i have an idea just don't know if she would want to.

"wanna go for a car ride?" i say and she she looks at me again "i would love to" my smile widens "alright let's go then" she nods and we go take shoes on "dodger buddy, you can stay here" i say and he sits down. I unlock the door and we go in the car. I start the car after the gate opened, i close the gate again "do you go for car rides often?" y/n asks and i look at her for moment "yeah when I'm bored i like to" she nods "what car is this?" she asks "this is an Audi R8, i only use this here in Boston" she nods and looks at me with a smile.

"y/n who's your favorite marvel superhero?" i ask as we're waiting for the light to turn green "uhm probably have to say... Spiderman just cause like i liked him more as a kid" i laugh a little "actually me too" she laughs a little too and the light turns green.

Y/n's pov:

I'm driving with Chris but my phones starts ringing, i take it out from my pocket and look at caller ID oh its Sam "I'll take this fast its my brother sam" i say and Chris nods, i pick up

"hey what's up Sam"

"hey, just wanted to know who you are going to celebrate Christmas with?" i nod