24. Dream

Y/n's pov:

I'm currently packing my things in my apartment, It's been a week since i told Chris i was pregnant, i haven't told Sam about it yet but I'm planning on doing it today. And today is also today I'm going to try and move in with Chris, like i still have this apartment but I won't be here in some time at least, and if it works out I'll move out fr. I'm excited and scared at the same time but yeah mostly exited.

My phone suddenly rings... Chris

"hi Chris" i say with a smile on my face

"hi, so uh do you like cactus' cause I'm shopping for some plants and i saw this cool little cactus and Yk i was wondering if i should buy it, and now that you're moving in, i wanted to ask you if that's a good idea" i laugh a little and nod "yeah i like cactus' i think they're cool" i say and my smile widens "alright, I'll take it then, is there anything you need or?" i shake my head "no, I'm fine" i say while shaking my head "okay, but what are you currently doing?" i raise my eyebrows "uhm, just packing the last couple things" i look around the room "oh need help? I'd love to come and help" i shake my head "no, no, there's not much" i say and stand up "well I'll see you later, i love you" i nod "i love you more" i say and hang up.

I decide to call sam afterwards, but he doesn't pick up.

***
It's time to leave, I've packed all my things also in the car. I start the engineer and drive out.

Once I'm driving Sam suddenly calls so i pick up

"hey" i say

"hi, you called?" i nod

"yeah, uhm i have something to tell you"

"DID YOU BREAK UP WITH CHRIS!??" i quickly shake my head

"no, no"

"oh good, cause i haven't even met him yet, and he looks so fahcking cool, oh and is his ass actually big, no that's weird" i nod

"mhmm"

"oh yeah sorry, what's up?"

"actually there's two things"

"and I'm guessing about Chris"

"well... Yeah ig"

"alright"

"so today I'm actually 'kinda' moving in with Chris"

"oh wow, cool, that was pretty fast"

"yeah..."

"and number two?"

"so uhm the reason i moved in was cause Chris wanted to look out for me all the time and the reason to that is cause... I'm pregnant..."

"holy mother fucking what"

"yeah you heard me right"

"how?.. No i mean i know how, oh gosh, i just got bad thoughts, no sorry, what!?"

"sam"

"yes, I'm sorry, did you not use protection?" i sigh

"well, no."

"okay... Is he happy about it"

"i think so yeah"

"are you happy about it"

"i think it's pretty early, but yeah I'm pretty happy i think"

"good, but fuck that's crazy, like geez, I'm going to be an fahcking uncle.. but I don't really wanna be an uncle, it'll sound like I'm some old weirdo, oh shit I shouldn't have said that, Chris is an uncle" i roll my eyes