11. After Set

Chris' pov:

My alarm wakes me up, it's 6 am. Dodger is laying next to me... Wish it was y/n though, i mean i do love dodger, but it would be good if y/n woke up on my chest ot was limda 'cute'

When i get up i take a shower and get some clothes on. I feed dodger and make some fast breakfast for myself.

As I'm eating I'm wondering if y/n's up cause she never wakes up when the alarm goes off. I go to my bedroom get my phone and get back to the kitchen to eat. I'm surprised y/n has texted me 6 minutes ago

Y/n: good morning Chris, could you pick me up on the way to set, my car is at your place. Hope you slept well. xxx

Oh Jesus i forgot.

Me: good morning, i would love to come pick you up, i completely forgot your car was here I'm sorry. Btw the clothes i washed, do you want them now or later tonight?
I slept well thank you, you? xxx

I hope I didn't say anything wrong.
I take another bite, y/n texts back again

Y/n: thank you so much, and it's not your fault. And i can just get the clothes home with me later. I slept well i put like a 100 alarms so i would wake up

I could imagine her turning every single alarm off and fall back asleep again.

Me: ofc. And i was about to call before i saw your text if you weren't awake

After about 1 minute she texts again

Y/n: well call me the days, you don't have a good morning text😅

Makes me smile

Me: i would call you anyway, it would be the best way to start the day

Y/n: won't complain.

***
After eating i get dodger on a leash and put on my shoes, jacket. I go to my car, dodger gets in the back seat, i get in the front, open the gate, drive out and close the gate again. Ngl I'm super nervous after Last night. Does she still have the hickey?...

I get to her house, i see a door open,   y/n running out and getting to my car and getting in

"hey, thank you so much" she says and takes on her seat belt

"ofc, i wouldn't want you to pay to get to work" i say and look at her with a smile, she looks at me, i see her mark
"Jesus is that the mark" she laughs a little and nods slowly "yeah it didn't go away, and I'm not allowed take on make up cause they'll do it on set, and the worst part is that it can stay on up to a week" my eyes wide open "a week!?" she Laughs and nods, she then looks in the back seat and sees dodger "oh hey you handsome boy" she says in a type of baby voice. i start driving y/n looks out the front window again. "we'll be early so you can get the hickey covered before the others arrive" she looks at me "that's good, or else they'll just think we're dating or something" i force a smile, ngl that sounded like she doesn't want to date and only fuck me.

"it's not that i would mind dating you or anything--" she says and i smile "yeah, i get it" she nods and looks out the window on her side.
Well that was better...

We arrive, we both walk in only Hemsworth is here, l mean he's always early.

"hey you guys" Hemsworth says as we get over to him, i look at y/n her jacket is covering the Hickey. "hey" she says and smiles awkwardly "somethings wrong?" Hemsworth says and looks confused at her "what? No i just gotta go i'll be back in like 5 minutes or something" she says and gives me a look. I nod and sit down on a Chair next to Hemsworths.