31. picnic at the beach?

Chris' pov:

I'm out walking the dogs, while Y/n's sleeping. I didn't wanna wake her up, she looked so cute sleeping.

"So, Dodger and Mylo, what do you all think we should do today?" I talk to the dogs, like they understand me "maybe something chill, I think Y/n is tired after last night." I say with a little proud smile on my face. but I should probably stop talking, people are watching...

After about 15 minutes, I'm home again. Mylo is still too young for long walks.

When I head inside, I can hear Y/n in the kitchen. I let the collars of the dog, they run to the kitchen. I take off my coat and jacket and slowly head into the kitchen

"Goodmorning, beautiful" I whisper and wrap my around Y/n "hi" she says and kisses my hand.

"I'm so done after yesterday" she says, and I smirk "oh yeah?" She nods and I sit down on a chair next to the counter.

"c'mere" I say and tap my hand on my lap. She sits down on my lap and rests her arms on my shoulder. "You killed me yesterday." she says, and I smile "right." she nods "you really killed it." I sigh "well, I'd say you did it better" she looks me deep in the eyes "well, I can't compare myself to you, you're a sex god yk." I laugh a little.

"Stop playing" I whisper, and she smirks "mhm"

"Chris, can I ask you a question?" I look at her "sure yeah"

"Do you think I deserve this, yk. you. and all this. and like can you like continue your career when I've given birth to the baby-" this wasn't what i expected.

"Y/n, you deserve, so much more than this, the world wouldn't even be enough. yk how lucky i am to get to have you? I'm so crazy about you. everything you do, is so... breathtaking. i honestly don't think I've felt this way for anyone. and the baby, I'm so excited, and trust me, it won't ruin my career, and even if it did, i wouldn't leave you. trust me." i say and put her hair behind her ear. i can see the water in her eyes

"i really don't wanna be the reason, you'll miss big opportunities." i shake my head "you're not, and you will not be. please trust me... Amore Mio?" i see a little smile appear on her face "I'm sorry, I'm just scared" I shake my head "don't apologize." i say and pull her in for a hug. She lays her head on my shoulder, and i rub her bag slowly.

"let's go for a picnic at the beach or something," I say, and she lifts her head up, to look at me "the dogs?" he smiles "we can either take them with us, or maybe we could call Scott and see if he can take care of them?" she tilts her head "can we call Scott, I'm too tired to look out for them?" she asks with a little smile on her face.

"Yes. ofc," I say with a nod "but, not yet. let's just wait a little." she nods and i smile "should we head back to bed and talk a little or anything?" I say and she gets up "yeah."

When we enter our bedroom, we already see Dodger and Mylo laying down on the bed,

"whaaaaaat? what are you guys doing here?" i say and walk over to them "huh? you guys also tried?" i look back at Y/n who's standing with a smile looking at me "what?" I ask and she shakes her head "nothing." She walks over to us and sits on the edge of the table.

"So, bubba, if you move a little more, we could also lay here" I say and Dodger just stares at me, like I'm some freak

"Okay. fair enough, you were here first." I say and get me and Y/n to lay down in bed.

"So, are you feeling. Not nauseous, today?" I say and get a duvet over us
"Right now, I'm feeling pretty normal." I nod and look down at Dodger who's just staring at us, like he expected one of us to just cuddle with him.