19. Beach Night (part 1)

After set, we all get to downeys big place.

"this is huge" y/n tells me after we've all gotten inside "yeah" we all go in the type of living room place where there's games and everything.

"so everyone thank you for coming, i first of all think we should all give a hand to y/n, she's been doing a great job" Robert says and i smile and look at y/n her eyes are wide open while we all give her hand "and don't drink to much.. I'm kidding take what you want!" he says and we all laugh a little and give him a hand, he gets down of the table and gets in the kitchen.

"I'll go and talk to the boys a little" i tell y/n and she nods, i walk over to Hemsworth, sebastian and hiddleston

"hey boys" i say and they all look at me "hey" they say and Hemsworth offers me a beer "a little later" i say and he raises his eyebrows "are you sure you're all right mate, need a doctor?" he jokes and i shake my head "you're so funny" they all look at me "what?!" i say and they give me a look "c'mon guy, what is it?" they smile a little "you're really in love with y/n aren't you?" tom says and i take a deep breath "she's something else man" they nod "how's she doing, she doesn't talk to us that much" sebastian asks and i look back at y/n she's sitting on the couch "she's alright, she's been a little quiet lately, but i think it's cause of the hate she gets from some of my fans who i wouldn't even call fans" they all nod "it's not easy" tom says and i shake my head "yeah but it feels like ny fault yk, i don't like seeing her like that"

***
The food has arrived, it's pizza.

"I'm not that hungry actually" y/n says and i look at her confused "you haven't eaten since the morning" she shakes her head "ik, but I'm not hungry" i shake my head "c'mon take at least one piece" she shakes her head again "i don't want to" i put down my plate "what if we find you something else then" she sits down on a chair "I'm not hungry" i nod "alright, i can't force you to eat anything, but tell me if you want anything" she nods and i take 2 pieces of the pizza and sit down next to her.

"im'a go toilet" y/n says and i nod, she walks away. Scarlett suddenly taps on my shoulder "what's up?" i say and she drags me in the living room "Chris, i don't think she's alright" i nod "yeah but idk what I'm suppose to do, the other day she was alright we cooked together and everything" she nods "does she have anxiety?" my eyes wide open "yes, fuck i forgot" she shakes her head "go talk to her, if it's not anxiety, go to Robert he'll help" i nod and go quickly to the toilet and knock on the door

"y/n, wanna open the door?" i hear the door open "mhm" i smile a little "you okay?" she nods "yeah" i shake my head "anxiety?" she nods slowly "i don't know why, it's just worse today" i nod slowly "ik what it feels like, some days it's worse others better" she nods "i really don't wanna be out there right now" i nod "let's take a little walk, and come back" she smiles a little and nods "so go get ready, I'll go tell the others" she nods and i walk back to the kitchen

"guys I'm gonna take a little walk with y/n, we'll be back in about 15 minutes" they all nod "remember to use protection!" Hemsworth yells and they all laugh a little i roll my eyes and walk back to y/n.

"let's go" i say after getting my shoes and coat on. "I'm sorry" y/n says and i look at her "for what?" she looks at her shoes "yk for this" i shake my head "there's nothing to be sorry about" she looks up at me again and smiles a little and i hold her hand.

I show my one hand to y/n "I'm wearing the watch you gave me" her smile widens "you like it?" i nod "ofc i do, it's my favorite" she nods a little and i smile. This girl is something else.

We're back at the place, y/n is better and ready to eat.

"so she's better?" Scarlett asks me once y/n is eating and can't hear me "yeah, she's better" i say with a smile on my face, she nods with a smile "so ik her birthday is coming up and we've all been wondering if we should all buy her a gift together?" i nod Excitedly "that's a good idea!" Scarlett laughs a little "alright I'm gonna go talk to Robert about it" i nod and she walks away.