13. 2 Weeks Later (part 2)

We get in our room, there's only one bed. I mean i won't complain.

"I'll probably have to go now" i say and Chris looks at me "let me walk you there" i smile "you don't have to but if you want to, you can" he nods and smiles "ofc i do, dodger let's go" we open the door again, Chris locks the door and we walk down the stairs and get outside.

"what time is it?" i ask and Chris looks at his watch "2 pm" i nod "the show starts in 5 hours" he looks at me confused "why do you have to be there now then?" he asks and i look at him "idk we had to plan something first" he nods slowly "but call me if anything happens" i raise my eyebrows "i will?" he smiles "just weird you have to be there 5 hours before" i nod "i think we just have to plan out things" i say and he looks back at dodger.

When we get there i say bye to Chris and dodger and walk inside, and stephen is there

"hey y/n welcome" he says and i smile and shake his hand "thank you" he nods "let's go back there and plan things out, it'll take about 10 minutes or less and then you can just walk around outside  in the city or stay in here but come back 6 pm" i raise my eyebrows and follow him into the room "alright"

"so is there anything you don't want me to mention" Stephen says and i nod gently "uhm yeah my mom and dad" he smiles a little "alright anything else?" i shake my head "not really no" he takes a glass and pours some water up in the glass "alright take some water, and uhm is it okay we talk about Chris evans for a minute on the show" i smile and nod "yeah, yeah sure" he writes it down.

After talking i go outside again "well that wasn't so bad, now I'll just have  to be here later again" i mumble to myself as i start walking back to the hotel. I hope Chris is home.

When i get back to the hotel i walk upstairs and knock on the door it opens some seconds later

"y/n something happened?" Chris says and i quickly shake my head with a smile "no we're already done i just have to be there again 6 pm" he nods with a smile and steps back so i can come in.

"so what do you wanna do these 4 hours we have?" he says with a little wink making my heart skip a beat "oh uhm you choose" i sit down on the bed and take of my shoes, he sits down next to me "anything?" he says and i look at him "y-yeah" i say and i throw the shoes to the side "so you wouldn't mind if it was something without clothes" he says and my eyes wide open "i don't have protection" he shakes his head "i do" i smile a little "what about my clothes and I'll have to take a shower and everything" he  raises one if his eyebrows "are you really thinking about that right now" he says and starts opening the zip on my back and still looking in my eyes "and you don't have to worry about that we have 4 hours" i can feel butterflies in my stomach "mhmm" he smirks and pulls down my dress and starts kissing me we pull apart and that's when I've come to a point i can't stop now. He kisses me again, i take my hand under his shirt and we pull apart to get it off

"now don't get to loud" he says a little out of breath "shut up" i say and kiss him i can feel his tongue, we pull apart he pushes me down on the bed and opens his belt and pulls down his pants, i see the condom in his hand, he then kisses me again that's when my back is arching he takes his chance to take off my bra. I see you chris.

We pull apart he pulls down my underwear and his own "Chris where's dodger!?" i say out of breath he gives me a look "sleeping on the bathroom floor don't worry" i nod quickly. He opens the wrapper and takes the condom on

"say stop if you don't want to" i nod "y-yeah" he gives me a wink and starts kissing my body making me moan so he stops and puts his finger over my mouth and shushes "this is just the start" i give him a nod he kisses me on the lips again and turns me around so i get on top of him. We pull apart again i sit on it he bites his lips and puts his hands on my waist moving me a little "oh Jesus y/n!" he moans, i feel it sitting good "just a little faster" i do what he says, it's feeling perfect oh gosh.