16. Dirty Times.

Chris' pov:

New years is over, we're at my house, y/n is going home today without her dog, cause they're not allowed in her apartment

"is mark a good name?" y/n suddenly asks as I'm laying down on the couch

"he doesn't look like a mark" i say and give her a half smile, she walks out again and i look back up at the ceiling.

"what about bolt" she asks again and i stand up "what about Mylo" her smile widens "Mylo! Yes thanks Chris, his name is Mylo" i laugh a little and she gives me a fast hug before running back to the kitchen table. I follow her and she's sitting on her laptop already

"what are you doing?" i say and sit down next to her

"buying 'Mylo' a dog tag" i smile and nod "and how much is it" she looks at the screen

"10 dollars, not much" i nod and she presses check out and finds her wallet.

After buying the dog tag, the clock hits 3 pm

"hey btw seth meyer invited me to his show next Friday" i say and y/n looks at me "oh cool" I nod and walk over to her as she's still looking at her laptop "c'mon do something with me" i say and close the laptop "chris" she says and opens the laptop again "babe, c'mon, you can do that when you get home" she looks up at me and stands up "yeah okay" she says with a sigh "i also wanna spend time with you" i say and she nods "yeah, yeah, I'm just super excited that i got my own dog sorry" i smile "ofc you are and no need to apologize, but i really wanna do something right now" she raises on eyebrow "like what?" i smirk "you choose" she smiles "idk" i pretend I'm thinking "mmhmm, my bedroom" i say and look at her "your bedroom." she says and she smirks. We walk into my bedroom like nothings about to happen, luckily Mylo and dodger aren't in here. I close the door and turn around facing y/n, i kiss her and we both start undressing each other and ourself. Once we're both completely naked i give her that look "if i pull out..?" i say and she raises her one eyebrow "so no protection" i shake my head as she laying on the bed and im looking down at her "exactly yeah" she nods "alright" my eyes wide open "you sure" she nods "yeah" i smile and she kisses me. I get on top her and she spreads her legs, i put it slowly in. Gosh it feels good.

"faster!" y/n moans i do what she says. Soon enough i get her on top of me, i move her body by her hips "y/n!" i moan and squeeze the bed with my one hand "fuck me!" she moans and i bite my lip. She moves more, i don't even have to move her "i love you y/n" i whisper fast, she moves in the up and down movement even more "i love you more"

"y/n, harder!" i moan and move her again by her hips, she goes harder making me moan and bite my lip hard.

I get on top her again, but doesn't take long till i have to pull out. After pulling out i lay myself on the bed next to her "you okay?" i ask and look at her she nods "y-yeah" she says outta of breath "you did amazing" i say and give her a short kiss before i walk in the bathroom "you coming I'm taking a shower?" i say and she looks at me "oh yeah sure" she says and stands up and gets in.

I turn on the water and we both walk in "i love you Chris" she says and i smile "i love you more" i give her kiss and take the shampoo to wash my hair "it went to quick" she says after I've washed alll the shampoo out of my hair "wdym, sex?" she nods "i feel like i forgot something.." her hand touches my stomach giving me butterflies. I clear my throat "you don't have to.." she shakes her head and gets on her knees, i take a deep breath. She starts licking it all around "mmmhmm y/n!" i moan and push my hand against the wall.

She pulls away "sit down there or lay down." i try catch my breath and lay down. My legs are weak

She puts it back in her mouth, i moan and get an orgasm

"fuck me!" i moan and she pulls away, she looks at me as I'm outta breath "I'm sorry I'm.. Way to uh tired to do my show" i say she shakes her head "it's okay"

***
After getting out of the shower and dressed up, it's time to drive y/n home.

"and you're sure you have everything?" i ask as we're in my car about to leave "yeah, i hope so" i nod and drive out and close the gate again.

"my legs are weak" i say and smile at y/n "oh gosh" she says and looks at me "you must also be tired of what you've done?" i say and she nods "super tired i just wanna go to bed to be honest" i nod and think a little "and you wouldn't have wanted to stay at my house and sleep next to me" i say and she shakes her head "i would love to but I'm meeting my friend tomorrow" i roll my eyes "i don't give a fuck about your friend, what am i suppose do tomorrow, clean up dog poop" she shakes her head and laughs a little "will you at least come over afterwards?" i say and she nods "yeah sure if you want me to" i smile "ofc"

"alright here we are" i say after parking the car outside her apartment
"thank you handsome, i love you and see you tomorrow" i smile with a nod "i love you more, and yeah see you tomorrow" i say and she gives me a short kiss before taking her bag between her leg and walking out the car.

I wait till she's gotten inside, just want make sure nothing happens. I leave and drive home.

Hey guys ik this part is short and you expected more, but I've got a lot of ideas so I'll post tomorrow again, so don't worry you won't have to wait long. I'm still sick but i have no symptoms like my sister, mom and aunt.

Thank you for all the support, i never expected this to happen to someone like me, it's truly unbelievable.

Remember to drink some water and eat some food, stay healthy loves! <3333 :)))