Chapter 1

Credits for high quality and quirky tittle goes to playanytime6
Thank you so much!

" What?? "

"Yes Sai... Imran couldn't be done... and we have another one... he is brilliant and..." Mr. Kapoor tried to explain to an angry Sai... The Sai Joshi.

" You mean to tell me that I will have to work with a newbie " She said with an irritated and disgusted expression.

" Sai, He is not bad... You must see him..." Mr. Kapoor tries to explain to her.

" Kapoor ji... you know me... I don't work like this... It was you that's why I signed the contract without all the things being finalised... I trusted you.. but now you tell me that no proper actor could make it so i will have to compromise with a newbie" Sai says getting angrier as each word of hers hit her ears.

"Its not a compromise... not at all... he is great... infact he is my first choice.. even if Imran or Ranbeer could have made it.. I would have preferred this guy anytime..."

Sai looks at him with an furious expression. Her nose was swelling with anger.

"And waise bhi Sai... You being here, Do we need anybody else to get the movie to be a hit.." Mr. Kapoor said smiling widely at her as he knew she would definitely melt at this.

Sai's frown twisted into a smile..

She was a big name in the Bollywood industry. Though she was the daughter of a stuntman and a junior artist but she made herself stand out of that mob. Being born on the sets of a movie during a shoot she was already a name quite buzzed around in the fraternity... Junior artists and technicians did know her... but even big producers and directors who knew the history of the studio knew her.

So people around knew her quite well. Having got the acting talents from her Name.. She was signed as child artist in a lot of movies. Slowly as her work started to gain notice and she growing up into a beautiful young woman much to the resemblance of Former Sai, she was offered quite main lead roles. And now at the age of just 23 she had done countless number of films, and a lot of crucial roles and had given 5 blockbuster movies to the film industry as the main heroine. Even she didn't remember any life of hers outside these sets. LIGHTS CAMERA and ACTION! was the start of her life and no doubt it has got to be her end.

" You are right... But all these butter talks won't get us done with this Kapoor ji... "

"Arey you just meet him once..." he said confidently.

" Hmmm... Whats his name by the way..."

"Virat.. Virat Chawan..."

She frowned hearing the name again. " Virat Chawan... That doesn't even sound like an actor Kapoor ji... Heroes have names like Shah Rukh, Salman, Ranbir.. Even Irrfan sounds good... but Virat??" she said with an angry tone.

"Whats in the name...?" He said at his wits end.

" hmmm... I don't want a chubby cheeked kid running around my set.. Virat..!. " She said rolling her eyes.

"well... Acting I may accept but Chubby cheek kid... I think you should think over it again..." came a voice from behind her.

Sai closed her eyes in frustration. " who the hell is this... interrupting me!"

"Well your new hero" Kapoor ji grinned at her.

Sai turned around curiously to see who he is... she finds him standing at a distance. He really ddnt look that bad.. hell he looked great. She felt guitars and piano playing all around her. The tunes of "Tune mari entry yaar dil mein baji ghanti..." played as she stared at her hero. Is this love... Is this love at first sight that the guitars are playing in her heart on seeing him.

Just then she felt something strange and came out of her thoughts. " Shut Up you all " She shouted on top of her voice at the small band of musicians who were practicing their skills for their shoot. They immediately stopped their music and went away with the guitars and piano.

Sai felt so stupid. But she was Sai Joshi... She couldn't let that show. She walked confidently to the new man in front of her scrutinizing him from top to bottom. She went past him and took a circle around him checking him. Virat smiled michivieously  as he realised that she was clearly impressed.

" Hmmm... " she exhaled deeply. " Not bad I must say... Almost good looking..."

"Almost? " Virat exclaimed amused and stunned at the same time. He was smiling widely.

"Yeah... You should be thankful to your destiny that Sai complimented you in your first meet... But this is not settled here Mr. You will have to show some acting.. looks alone won't do anything... " She raised an eyebrow warningly.

" I will try my best ma'am..." He said showing his gratitude.

" Okay... so will see you at the shoot" Sai said finally smiling.

Virat's heart skipped a beat seeing her smile. He had seen her smiling a million times on the silver screen. He had even drooled over her. But realizing that this smile she gave was for him. It gave him goose bumps.

Sai walked off from there smiling at Kapoor ji...

She entered her vanity and took a deep breath. She saw Neha working on some papers. Neha was her manager.

"Man... He is indeed hot... "She said as she came to sit in her chair.

Neha looked up at her sharply. She hadn't heard her saying such a thing for anyone since she had been with Sai.

"Who...?" She asked.

" Arey the new guy... Didn't you see him?" She said to her enquiringly.

"Nope was busy with these papers..."

"Ooohh.. But you must see him Neha... He is one hell of a hot guy..." She said looking at the roof of her vanity trying to hide the spark in her eyes.

"Well.. If Sai Joshi is praising him then he's got to be the best" Neha said smiling at her.

"Oh my god Neha... I must tell you.. As usual You are right again" Sai looked at her approvingly. They both burst into laughter.

For all the people around Sai was an arrogant spoilt lass. But whatever little friendship she could say she had was with Neha. Being in this industry all her life she hardly had any friends. It was all what they call professional relationships.

After some time, there was knock at the door and a spot boy came to inform Sai about the shoot. Sai walked out of the vanity. It wasn't her shoot but she had asked Kapoor ji to call her when Virat's shoot would be taken as she wanted to see his acting skills if any.

She reached the set and gave a cordial smile to Kapoor ji as she sat on the chair kept for her. And looked around to search for the hot guy. She saw him standing with the makeup dada and getting touch ups. Then as the touch up was finished he looked at the mirror with wrinkled bridge of his nose as he ran his hand through his hair to set them himself. He looked hotter with each passing second. Sai couldn't understand why this new guy is having such an effect on her. Even Ranbir Kapoor didn't affect her one bit.

She saw him proceeding to the centre where the shoot was set. The Director shouted- ACTION!!

It was an emotional scene and Virat was to somewhat cry but still control himself. As the shot proceeded Sai felt herself more and more engrossed in his acting. He did it so convincingly. As she saw him transition from strong to emotional to restraint she just felt the pain. She almost felt her eyes moistening up.

CUT IT!! a voice echoed the set and Sai shook to her senses. She looked around and most of the people had the similar effect on them. Everybody clapped for him. She turned to look at Virat again who was now looking at her expecting her reaction. She raised her eyebrow at him with an appreciating smile. Virat was thrilled. Of course first shot and having a round of clapping for yourself and then Sai complimenting him. It was a dream comes true.

Kapoor ji came to her. " So how is my new boy"

" Yup.. He is good... " She nodded her head in approval.

--------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it!

Do vote and share your views via comments!

It will help me to know whether I should continue with it!?