Chapter 4

Sai was sitting on her swing near the pool. Though she totally didnt want it but still she was thinking about Virat. She couldn't understand why this guy matters anything to her. May be because he is a new person and somehow the only person who had been outside of this film world. All the people she met or spent time with had been into this industry for a major portion of their lives. And Sai herself had been a totally different case. But still she is a Superstar.. she can't afford to fall for him. Her carrier is at its peak, and falling into this love won't do any good to her. But she couldn't understand how to get him out of her mind. She decided to call her only friend.

"Hey... how r u " she said excitedly hearing her voice after so long.

"Heyyy Di..." she said excitedly.

"Wassup girl?"

"Not much... was at the cafe with my friends"

"My God... Trish do u ever attend classes... All the time u r just hanging out with friends... "she said shocked.

"Please Di.. I am not hanging anywhere... I am comfortably sitting on the chair..." she said seriously.

"Aahh just cut the crap."

"So how's the life going for the superstar?"

"It has to be perfect.." she said confidently. "Well I needed an advice... "

"Okay.. Go on..."

"There's this guy..." she continued nervously.

"Oh my God.. Atlasttt I hear about a guy from you... Do you know I was really getting panicky about it..." she said excitedly.

"Shut up Trish... Don't make assumptions..." she said angrily though she felt a little happy inside.

"Okay so... there is this guy... what next?" Trishna said asking her to continue with her story.

"Yah.. so he is the hero of my next film... he is so cute and so handsome.. and" she started getting excited as she continued.

Trishna was patiently hearing the praising session of Sai. At last she interrupted. "And I was being blamed for making assumptions."

Sai realised her mistake and frowned as she was totally embarrassed.

"I can't understand if he so good then what is the problem?" Trishna asked confused.

" I can't get myself to stop thinking about him.." she said exasperated.

"But why do you want that?" Trishna said even more confused. "If you love him you should accept it.."

"Have you gone nuts??? LOVE! Do you know you are talking to Sai" she said getting stunned.

"So... Sai can't get excited about a guy?" She asked confused.

"Of course not you stupid.. " she said in a clipped tone.

"Ohh my god you are confusing me like hell..." she said irritated.

"Okay what do u want from me?"

"I want to stop thinking of him..."

"So don't think about him.." she said.

"It's not that easy idiot... I ignored him for whole day. But still I am not able to control myself..." she said getting disheartened.

"That's the problem... You are ignoring him.. You are conscious continuously that you need to stay away from him that makes you remember him all the time. And then when you have to face him. You again get conscious of the fact that you like him that's why you should have ignored being there with him..." she explained to her very confidently.