Chapter 20

Sai stood at VC's door. She pressed the door bell with a lot of apprehension. The door opened after a little while and VC stood there with swollen eyes. Sai knew that he had been crying the way she was crying.

"You said a lot that time... Really alot.." she had a hard face. VC gave her way without any change in expression and she entered.

"I know I was a jerk and I am still a jerk... but thats what my life has made me... I never got anything easily except for this stardom which frankly I never wanted. All these ways of industry where i grew up had twisted my ways of thinking. I never understood how to have relations and maintain them. But you..." She turned to face him as she said this. VC looked at her confused as to what did he do.

"You are a so called normal having a normal life... Laughing at the tragic scenes of our movies, appreciating good actors... knowing that the wind created was not real but just by a giant fan..." She reminded him of that day when VC had given her the knowledge about the world outside the film world. "I had twisted ways of thinking but you... you had twisted ways of writing..." emotions took over her voice as she managed to utter the last words. VC tried to register her words.

"What was the need of scribbling all twisted and twirled lines when you had that clear in your mind... she said with shaky voice.

VC looked at her surprised and a smile crept over his face.

"Yes.. I opened my eyes and read that message... and then I was furious at you" She said faking anger as a film of tears started forming in her eyes. "okay... we both did mistakes... scores straight?" VC asked playfully trying to control his tears as emotions started to take over him.

"No... Something is still left..." she said as tear fell from her eye. VC looked at her confused.

"You told what you feel through that fiddle... but I still haven't been able to get my feelings out.."She said as she advanced towards him while VC looked at her with expectant and delighted eyes.

"VC... I never knew who I am but You introduced me to a whole new myself. I never knew how to laugh without caring about the cameras but you gave me the reason to... I never knew sneaking out to watch a night show could be that much fun. I never knew that girls poke and pinch their boyfriends when they talk about heroines" she said as she walked closer to him.

"Specially when the heroine is you.." VC added playfully

Sai laughed slightly at that "Yeah... And I never knew eating golgappas with water dripping down could be the tastiest dish.

I never knew I could love someone so much as to fear him going away.. you gave me the Sai I am, instead of the Sai Joshi."

"You had always been this... and I fell in love with you... The superstar is too pricey and arrogant for me to handle..." he smiled through the tears.

Sai bent down on her knee "I love you VC..." she said with fresh tears in her eyes.

VC immediately went on his knees himself and cupped her face "I love you more Sai..." and he took her lips in his.

The sun of the morning rose and lightening their lives as the first rays fell on the two lovers through the window. This sun brought the morning of the start of their new life.

-----------5 Years Later------------

A large crowd was gathered around the luxurious hotel. The clicks and flashes of the camera were the constant sounds that filled the atmosphere. Any sensible sound was difficult to make out in the indistinguishable ruckus.

"We are here to witness and report the big day for the fans of Bollywood. The two big names of the industry- Our very own and the spoilt pampered princess of industry Sai Joshi is here to tie knot with her 4 year long relationship and the self made Superstar Virat Chawan." A reporter said into her camera.
--