Chapter 5

-NOT PROOFREAD-

-NOT PROOFREAD-

________________________________

Later that evening VC was sitting and was trying to read his script.

"Jeet... This juice is totally not what it should be... "He said frustrated as he couldn't seem to concentrate and all he could remember were Sai's eyes.

"Sorry ... I didn't understand" he said confused not knowing what VC meant.

"I mean it's the total opposite of what it should be..." he said irritated by Jeet's question.

"Okay I will..." Jeet said as he picked up the glass.

"Yes you should Jeet... A juice is what I get to have in the whole damn day and you can't even arrange for that"

"Sorry... wo"

"Show me..." she gulps down a sip." Come on... It's not that bad... in fact its great..." Sai stood behind him with the glass in her hand.

VC turned back instantly standing up from his chair. " Really? " he asked not knowing what he wanted to ask. He hadn't even tasted it.

"Yeah have it" she forwarded the glass to him.

VC took a sip and looks at the two embarrassed

"It improved because of you... " he said to Sai searching for an excuse.

"Well you are quite a pamper kid " Sai saiid smiling naughtily.

Virat looked at her shocked. "Look whom this is coming from..." he exclaimed.

Sai smiled embarrassed. "Well.. Is it because I am beautiful or I am talented that you don't show this attitude of yours in front of me..." she asked him confidently.

"Its because you are talented..." Virat says quite impressed with his answer.

"Do you mean to tell me that I am not beautiful" Sai says angrily getting offended.

"How can I even dare to say that...!? Of course you are the most beautiful..." he says taking a back foot.

"Mr. Chawan you want to tell me I am not talented" She said as she tied her arms at her chest and tapped her foot on the ground.

Virat's eyes turned wider."What..." But then he smiled... "Okay... you got me... "He said raising his hands in the air.

Sai laughed at him heartily like a child. Already those innocent eyes of hers were almost haunting him and now this. He couldn't understand whom to believe.. Sai The Superstar or Sai The Innocent Child.

Sai herself hadn't laughed like this since a long time. Not much of it she remembered. She felt a strange pain gripping her heart as she was laughing. Her eyes started to fill up. She turned back still laughing before VC would notice her tears. She almost ran into her vanity and stood in front of the mirror. She saw her face. It was flushed pink due to laughter but her eyes were red due to pain. Why was she the only one who was destined to have everything but still stand here with empty hands?