Chapter 12

Virat made her sit on the passenger seat in front while he himself sat on the driving seat. The whole drive Sai felt so relaxed and like she was already home. Seeing VC sitting beside her she just couldnt feel better.. she saw him with dreamy eyes and just cherished the moment. Virat too kept on catching glimpses of her every now and then.

Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya
Ishq ibadat ban hi gaya
Khud ko mujhe tu saonp de
Meri jaroorat tu ban gaya

Sai was feeling excited being with VC all alone and that too at that time of night. And she could have an uninterrupted vision of Virat.

Baat dil ki nazron ne ki
Sach keh raha teri kasam
Tere bin aab na lenge ek bhi dum
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum
Tere bin aab na lenge ek bhi dum
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum
Tere saath ho jaayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Sai was by now feeling sleepy, though she didnt realise it herself. She was just busy drooling over him. But Virat noticed her falling eyelids and the way she forced them open again. He chuckled seeing her.

Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya

Ishq ibadat ban hi gaya
Khud ko mujhe tu saonp de
Meri jaroorat tu ban gaya

Seeing her looking at him like that made him skip his beats. Sai was by now almost cuddling on the car seat and faced Virat. He felt his heart slamming against his chest with Sai's gaze set on him.

Baat dil ki nazron ne ki
Sach keh raha teri kasham
Tere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dum
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum
Tere saath ho jaayenge kadam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Sai felt herself loosing in him. Virat was the one who made her forget herself and the reason she didn't know why. And neither she was trying to think of it right now.

Iss Jagah Aa Gaye Chahtein Ab Meri
Chheen Lunga Tumhe Saari Duniya Se hi

Virat looked at her and realised how much he loved her. He wished he could make her his but sighed and turned his head in front as he continued driving.

Tere Ishq Pe Haan Haq Mera Hi To Hai
Keh Diya Hai Ye Maine Mere Rab Se Bhi
Jis Rashte Tu Na Mile
Uspe Na Ho Mere Kadam

Sai took a deep breath as she looked at Virat with eyes full of love and want. The want to stay in that moment, the want to be his. And then she closed her eyes.

Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Ham
Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

A smile crept on his face as he saw her sleeping on the seat. He shook his head seeing the innocent figure beside him. She looked so much complacent.

Though he wondered how Sai could fit in that seat so comfortably. But that wasnt important he thought. He just smiled contented seeing her with him.

They had reached Sai's place by now. The gaurds had let their car in the mansion's premises in the whole security area. Virat had all the way admired Sai and her beauty. The innocence and pleasure on her face made him feel so fresh inside. He wanted to stay in that moment forever. But that wasnt what he could get. And at least not for that moment.