Chapter 19

Thank You So Much for 300+ comments on previous update! 🙏🙏

Lots of comments on this also!
Readers : Kitni Greedy hai ye 😂

•❅───────❅•

"Are you special for her too?" She asked curiously.

VC smiled at her as if she asked the silliest question and turned to go to Sai but he found the space empty. Sai was not there. He looked around to find her but she was not seen. Just then he heard a voice-

Yahin doobe din mere
Yahin hote hain savere
Yahin marna aur jeena
Yahin Mandir aur Madeena...

VC turned to the familiar voice and saw Sai standing beneath the spotlight. Her left leg stretched in front through the slit and with a mike in her hand. She looked like a devil's goddess. All the people were now focused on her.

Sai had seen Jiya holding VC's hand while he was coming to her and even VC had stopped to talk to her. She had felt this thorn prick her heart and she decided to tell her pain to the world tonight, especially her VC.

Teri galiyan... galliyan teri, galliyan..

Tu meri neendo me sota hai
Tu mere ashqo mein rota hai
Sargoshi si hai khayalon mein
Tu na ho, phir bhi tu hota hai
Hai sila.. tu mere dard ka

VC looked at her dumbstruck. She looked beautiful and evil at the same time. The angelic Sai looked like a passionate devil. But yet she looked ever so tempting. He looked at her with a slight smile but more so a confused expression on his face. While Sai looked at him intently as she moved along the floor and the spotlight still focussed her.

Mere dil ki duaayein hain..
Teri galiyan... galliyan teri, galliyan..
Mujhko bhaavein galiyan, teri galiyan
Teri galiyan...galiyaan teri, galliyan..
Yuhin tadpaavein, galliyan teri, galliyan..

VC looked at her awkwardly. He could see the waves of hurt and pain in her eyes. He knew Sai has something in her mind that was troubling her but he didn't know what it was. He wanted to hold her close and kiss all her pain away but Sai's distance was what didn't let him. He wondered what could be the reason for her distress. She had been crying a lot and he knew that. She had even started distancing herself from him. But at other times she would behave normally. And the way Sai looked at him with a piercing gaze was making him even more anxious to know about her problems. Sai stepped forward in a confident catwalk and came to stand behind him.

Kaisa hai rishta tera-mera
Be-chehra phir bhi kitna gehra
Ye lamhe, lamhe ye resham se
Kho jaayein.. kho na jaayein humse
Kaafila.. waqt ka.. rok le..
Abr se juda na ho

She walked away from him again and went back to her original place. Like a diva, she had been swaying around the floor and mesmerizing the people around her with her looks and her voice. She finished the song as she had her back towards all the people. VC had felt a pain in her voice which he wanted to erase.

Teri galliyan... galliyan teri galliyan..
Mujhko bhaave galiyan teri galiyan
Teri galiyan...galiyaan teri galliyan..
Yuhin tadpaave galliyan teri galliyan..

Galliyan...

Teri galliyan..

Tadpaavein...