Chapter 2

Kapoor ji came to her

Kapoor ji came to her. "So how is my new boy"

"Yup... He is good... "She nodded her head in approval.

She started to move back to her vanity when she heard footsteps running behind her. She turned to see who it was and found Virat coming behind.

"Sorry.. But May I have your few minutes"

"Yes say... " Say said looking to other side, back in her full on attitude mode.

"So how was it..? " he asked excitedly.

"Yeah it was okay... you will do a decent job..." She said approvingly.

Virat smiled as he had seen her lost in his act, he knew what effect he had made. "Well a compliment coming from you is indeed a treasure ma'am... "

Sai smiled at him, this time genuinely.

"Well.. It's an honor for me to be working with you..."

"Ahh... It should be Mr... uuumm" She acted as if she forgot his name, though he was the biggest thing flashing in her head at that time. Maybe it was her insecurity from herself that made her behave like this.

" Virat Chawan " he quickly reminded her

"Ohh that's too long... I'll call you VC from now"

"Wow... That sounds like a star already " Virat said amazed.

"You are going to be one soon " she said.

"Really?? You think so "he says getting excited.

"Of course.. and apart from that.. Your first film with Kapoor's and Sai... you would be an overnight star baby"

Virat smiled at her but he was disappointed as he had thought that it was for his acting that she said that. Sai saw his disappointment in his eyes.

"Dont worry VC... you did act great... "she assured him raising her eye brows and turned to head back to her vanity.

It indeed felt great to VC to hear it from her. He turned back grinning.

-----------

The next scene had to be a romantic scene between the hero and heroine. It was normal and any day's work for Sai but Virat was both excited and nervous about it. He hadn't thought that he would be doing a romantic scene in this big banner film and that too with none other than Sai. Who was a prodigy of this film industry. Her birth on the sets during a shoot had made her a born star.

He was standing on the sets and was reading the script. He looked around to see people running here and there for the preparations. He knew his character and his script very well. He had even given a shot just some time back. And it was a one take excellent shot. He was proud of himself. Just then he saw Sai coming inside. She was looking gorgeous in the Maroon Saree she wore. But at the same time she had an attitude of her own. With goggles on and script in one hand. She came to sit at the other end. She read the script and she was way too confident of it.