Invitation

Stiles' POV

I walk into the academy for a new day. There were a lot more cars outside then usual, I wonder why.

I get in the elevator then head to my class, I walk in and see this man in a FBI vest at the front of the class. As I walk in, I notice everyone looks in my direction. I put my head down then go to my seat.

After class starts, the man in the FBI suit starts talking.

"Hello my name is Special Agent Hotchner, I'm with the FBIs Behavioral Analysis Unit. Over the course of this next week, many different units of the FBI all over the world will be reviewing every single person in this building. Teams will get to pick one person to add to their team. As of this morning I've been informed that me and my team get to pick first, I understand this is exciting and may stress some of you out but just remember... There are a lot of you and not all of you can be picked. We will be picking someone based on who we believe will fit best with our team and who will help us solve more cases. This isn't highschool, you don't get picked based on popularity anymore."

Wow. THIS IS AWESOME.

How do I get picked?

I shake off my thoughts and see Special Agent Hotchner nod at my teacher then leave. That dude is very professional, I wonder what his team is like. Surely they can't all be dressed in black suits and be that professional.

All day, people from all different types of team come in and say pretty much the same thing that first guy did. Well, except for them all saying that after that team picks first, everybody will start picking people at the same time.

3 days later.

I walk into class to see that Agent guy there again. He looks at me and smiles

"Mr. Stilinski?"

"...Yes sir?"

"Congratulations, me and my team have decided that you will be the newest trainee member of our team."

My eyes widen

"What?"

My teacher looks at me

"You heard him right Mr.Stilinski."

I smile and run up to him putting my hand out when there is only about 3 feet between us. He shakes my hand and smiles slightly.

"Welcome to the team. Tonight you should pack, tomorrow you will be picked up and you'll ride the private plane back to Quantico."

"Why can't I just drive?"

"We want you to experience the short plane ride by yourself instead of on our first case as a way of getting use to things."

"What about my jeep?"

"We will get your jeep to Quantico and you can stay with one of our Agents if needed."

"Wow... Thank you Mr. Special Agent Hotchner sir."

"Call me Hotch."

I nod my head at him vigorously and he pats my back.

"I will see you soon."

He walks out and as soon as he's far enough away I turn around and jump up.

"YES YES YES DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?! THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF HIGH SCHOOL!!"

Pretty much everyone rolls their eyes at me, after dancing and jumping around for I don't know how long, the teacher tells me to sit down and pay attention which I gladly do.