I'm Here to Help

Third person pov

Stiles and Spencer are getting ready to go to work. Today, they are taking the jeep. Stiles is working with letting Spencer drive Roscoe. Today is another great start to it.

While in the car, Stiles gets a text from Scott.

"We have another issue."

"What is it Scott?"

"I think my dad is the one who locked your file."

"What? How would you know? I thought he went back to work. I thought I was higher up than him."

"He did but we were on the phone and I told him about your file being locked and he started acting all awkward. I'm telling you, something weird is going on. He hung up on me."

"Thanks for letting me know buddy, I'll look into it."

"Tell me what happens, I'll explain in the groupchat what's going on."

"I will and okay."

Stiles puts his phone away and leans his head against the window, dozing off.

Spencers' pov

I get to the BAU, park then turning to Stiles who has fallen asleep.

"Babe?"

I shake his shoulder.

"Gmh no."

"Stiles-"

"Nooooo." He whines.

He's stubborn when half asleep-

Who am I kidding?

He's stubborn all the time.

"Wake up, we're at work."

"I don't wanna."

Here goes nothing. He wants to get my 'kinky' side out, I'll give him something.

I take off my seatbelt, I grab him by his neck pulling him to me kissing him.

He lets out a strangled moan then starts kissing back, he tries to tangle his hand in my hair but I grab his wrist pinning it down.

After a few more seconds I pull away.

"Why'd you stop?"

"We're at work, let's go."

He grumbles when I open my door and get out. He gets out and grabs his bag.

"It's too dark for this.... I knew you were kinky... I'm tired."

I grab his hand.

"Let's go."

Stiles' pov

We get inside, both of us going straight to the coffee before the conference room.

"Damn Pretty Boys why not get a little coffee with that sugar."

I grumble.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's been able to sleep in while recovering, he'll never get used to waking up when it's still dark."

Derek walks by me getting his own cup of coffee.

"Show me a smile."

"Bite me."

"That's my job."

I smile at Spencers comment.

"Damn okay I see you Pretty Boy."