Tea Time with Garcia

Stiles pov

What happens next?

I mean-

How do we-

WHAT DO I DO?!

We kissed. Was it amazing? Fuck yeah. Did I almost cum at the sound of a small moan coming from his mouth because I was the one who caused it? Yes. Did my body react before my brain? Thankfully. What do we do next? No fucking idea.

He starts eating his food slowly, still with no shirt on.

We both still have our hard-ons but neither of us have made a move to do anything about them.

"Did I just mess things up with you?"

He looks at me and tilts his head, "No, why would you think that?"

"I- well you told me we should stop and you're one of those people who really really care about rules and I just-"

"Calm down. Nothing is ruined. I didn't want to stop but we can't do this right now and the rule thing, we'll figure that out later."

I nod then yawn.

"Tired?"

"Mhm."

"You can sleep in my bed tonight, I've been having some nightmares lately. Maybe having someone else with me would help."

"Nightmares about what?"

"Just random stuff. Stuff that has happened to me and those I love, family. Just a lot of stuff."

"I'm sorry Reid."

"It's okay."

I stand up and take off my shirt, I pull the covers back and get in his bed.

After a few minutes he stands up and throws away his trash, he then goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth-

Oh yeah... I have to brush my teeth.

I stand up and follow after him. He has a spare toothbrush in his room so I will just use that one. We both brush our teeth. He goes to walk out the door but I grab him by his waist then I pull him to me; pressing his back to my chest, turning so he can see us in the mirror.

He chuckles slightly, "What are you doing?"

I touch one of the hickeys on his chest, "I did that."

I touch another one. "And that one."

And another one.

Another one.

One more.

He leans into me, breathing a little heavy.

I whisper, "My god, you're beautiful. Did you know that?"

I softly kiss his neck earning a quiet noise from him.

"Was that a moan?"

He clears his throat, "No."

"Do it again."

I kiss his neck again, nibbling slightly; this time earning a louder moan from him.

"Beautiful."

I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"Spencer, we have to be up early."

"You started it both times."

"But you enjoyed it?"

"I do enjoy it."

"What will I do not baing able to touch you all the time?"