First Time

We finally got back. Derek dropped me and Spencer off at the house, once we got inside we went to his room and started watching some Supernatural.

I'm surprised we've made it this far without doing anything except for the occasional kiss in between scenes. How the fuck am I supposed to top if I can barely walk and there is no way I am letting him top me first. Yes, I do want his kinky ass to actually embrace it but that does not mean he tops first.

Not. Fucking. Happening. I. Refuse.

"So everyone just forgets about Adam?"

"Pretty much yeah."

"Then what's the point of adding it?"

"Plot. An extra episode, they do that a lot babe."

"I can tell."

Right now I'm propped up with pillows against the headboard and he has his head in my lap, legs hanging off then end of the bed.

I grab my drink.

"When should we have sex?"

I choke and start coughing making him sit up.

"Baby?"

I clear my throat before looking back at him, "I'm good, uhm... When do you want to?"

"Well I wanted to the second everyone left us alone in the hospital room."

"Great minds think alike."

"You're hurt."

"I don't care what you say, you will not be topping me first."

"But eventually?"

"...Yes, eventually you can top me I promise."

"I'll be keeping you to that promise."

"Can't wait."

"Could we do it now or should we wait?"

"I don't want to wait but I can't exactly move quickly so the only way it'd work is if you..."

"If I what?"

"If you rode me."

I see him think for a moment, "How bad does it hurt?"

"I don't know- I've never been a bottom before but you get to go at your own pace which is good right?"

"Mhm."

"Are you even gay? I know that's a very straightforward question but me for example, I'd date somebody that goes by they/them or he/him but not she her because I'm not attracted to females anymore."

"I've never really thought about sexuality. I don't think I have a preference."

"So pansexual?"

"I think so."

I smile, "I'm the first person that you've technically, officially came out as pan to."

He smiles at the goofy grin on my face, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I motion for him to get closer, when he does I kiss him.

He kisses back.

3rd Person

The kiss starts to get heated, Spencer takes off his shirt then starts to gently take off Stiles' shirt. Stiles starts kissing Spencers jaw, going all the way down to his chest.

Spencer makes Stiles pull away so he can see what he's doing, "I have no idea what I'm doing."

"I'll help you baby, just have to take it slow."