Truce?

Okay. This 'vacation' is no longer fun.

It started pouring down rain about an hour ago. We are all drunk. Even Hotch who is now passed out on the floor.

This storm is bad.

"I want to make a truce."

Everyone looks at me, "What do you mean?"

"JJ," I stand and look at her, stumbling slightly, "Truce. Fresh start. I get you hate me but I'm so fucking tired of fighting. Please just truce me."

"Fine. Truce Stilinski."

I smile then plop onto one of the couches that Spencer is on. I fall right on top of him.

"Hey baby."

"Hiiiiii."

"You're beautiful."

I kiss him then pull away.

"I'm gunna marry you some- someday."

"What?"

"Shh you're not supposed to know yet."

I giggle, "I'm drunk."

I kiss his cheek.

"Alrighty kids I'm going to bed."

One after the other, the team starts going to their rooms in the house leaving me and Spencer alone downstairs. Except for Hotch passed out but that's doesn't count.

"Hey Stiles?"

"Yes?"

"After all this is over, do you want to get a dog?"

I smile, "I'd love too. Can he be the ring bearer at our wedding?"

"As long as Jack can be the flower boy."

"Sounds like a plan."

3rd person

They continue to lay, listening to the rain.

They have no idea of what's going on in the outside world. Just being in the moment, together, is enough to make them forget about all the bad that's happening, the alcohol definitely helping.

They both close their eyes, for once in a very long time, both of them fully relaxed. No outside thoughts. No nightmares, no dreams, just the peacefulness of a blank sleep shared together, in a safe house, with their team.

Big Ass Time Skip

They found Deaton, they came back from witness protection and JJ officially left the BAU and joined a different team.

Stiles' pov

Apparently Rafe was just suspicious, we don't know what he was hiding but whatever it was, I guess it wasn't nearly as bad as we thought. It's been half a year, he was held captive for months on months. They kept him alive. Thank god. We talked about getting a dog, we want to get a rescue but we decided to wait a little while before we get one since we both work all the time, Garcia offered but Reid said he wanted to talk about it a little bit more.

"Are you sure Garcia?"

"Sugar stop second guessing yourself. I think this is the perfect ring for him."

It's a silver ring with an amethyst rock because purple is Spencerss favorite color and he's stated that he doesn't want his fututre wedding ring to be diamond, he wants it to be different. All that's left is to get our initials engraved into it then I'll be ready.

"Yeah you're right."

"Always am hun."

I turn to the front clerk.