Hungover

(Don't worry there will be a case soon by that I mean the next chapter. And since I will not be basing them off actual episodes, I'll be making up my own cases.)

Spencers pov

He's a good dancer. After we got into a nice rhythm, we started moving faster against each other. After dancing with him for about 20 minutes he ran to the bar and got 3 shots, when he comes back he stares at me and smiles widely.

"Drink them!!"

"No."

He starts to pout, "Pleaseeeeee."

How does he-

His face is so-

"Fine."

I take one of the shot and down it. I'm pretty good with drinking but I don't do it often, I don't like forgetting what happened the night before. I don't like to forget what I did the night I drank.

I down another shot and he claps.

"How are you so drunk? I thought you only had one drink."

"Yeah I think the guy added stuff in it- Take the other one!!!"

I take the other one that's in his hand, and as soon as the burning liquid goes down my throat, he pulls me close and we start dancing again.

The Next Morning

Stiles pov

I open my eyes to the sound of an alarm going off right in my ear-

Wait a second.

I sit upright, I already broke my alarm.

I look around and see that I'm in Spencers room but Spencer is no where. Oh god how much did I drink?

I feel like I'm dead.

Am I dead?

Where's Spencer?

Oh god. SHUT UP ALARM.

I turn off his alarm then look around. I don't have a shirt on but I do have a pair of sweatpants on and by the looks of it, they definitely aren't mine.

The bedroom door opens and he walks in with a cup and two bottles of pills.

"You're awake."

I grumble making him smirk a little.

"Remember anything?"

"No."

He hands me the cup then opens up one of the bottles, hands me two pills then opens the other bottle.

"The cup is water, the first two pills are for your headache I'm sure you have and thiiiiiiiiis," He hands me another pill, "Is your ADHD medication."

I stare at him, "How did you find my meds? I thought they were in my bag."

"No actually, they were on your bed. You have to hurry and take them though, Hotch called and as of 8 minutes 13 seconds ago we have a case- Now 15 seconds."

"Yeah okay," I yawn.

He's already dressed in a sweater, khaki pants and he has a satchel by the door.

I stand up and head to my room to get clothes, "Follow me, I have questions."

I walk into my room and he follows, I put on deodorant, find a nice shirt. After I put it on I look for pants, while I'm looking, I start asking him questions.

"The different pants?"

"When we got back you were really drunk and I wanted you to be comfortable so I helped you change."