Party

I go to Spencers room and knock on the door.

"Come in!"

I open the door and walk into his room to see a bunch of clothes on his bed.

"Wow."

"I don't have any outfits."

I laugh and walk to his bed looking through everything. Black looking dress pants and a nice shirt, I hand them to him.

"That'll work."

He takes them from me, "You sure?"

"Oh yeah, you'll look great."

He blushes a little, "Thanks Stiles."

"You know I thought you would've known how to pronounce my name."

"Well it's your name, you want to go by Stiles or Stilinski who am I to disrupt that by saying your first name if it obviously makes you uncomfortable?"

"...You would be a total dick you're right, thanks Spencer."

Man I totally wanna see his dick-

Why do I though? Normally I'd just jack off thinking about stuff but I actually want to do stuff with him but not just stuff, I want to be with him.

"What are you wearing?"

"I don't know yet, I wanted to make sure you look good before I think about myself."

"Why?"

Why. Oh shit uhh- because you're already whipped dumb fuck. Shut up asshole. He's staring at you. What?

I look at Reid and smile sheepishly, "I forgot the question."

He smiles and nods his head.

"You should go get dressed."

Kind of wanted to watch you Reid.

"Yeah, I'll meet you in the living-room?"

He nods, I turn around and walk back to my room. I take off my clothes then change.

I go to the living room and plop onto the couch waiting for him.

I hear footsteps and look to them.

"Wow you look hot?"

He blushes and turns his head, "Thank you, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I called an uber."

"Why? You can drive us there and I can drive us back."

"Roscoe will not be driven while drunk I just got him fixed after so many issues."

"You named your car?"

"Of course, you don't have a name for yours?"

"No. I don't get why they think we are so similar, that right there would make you and Morgan best friends."

"Yeah well nobody will ever think me and Morgan are the same."

He opens his mouth about to speak but I cut him off, "Except you of course."

"Fine but there have been so many unsubs that made their own or worked with a driving service"

I stand up and grab some cash putting it in my pocket, staring right back him after doing so.

"Don't worry Spence, I won't let someone hurt you."

"Mhm."

My phone dings and I can tell by the noise that it's the uber app.