Bye Scotty

3rd person

Stiles grabs Spencer by the coller of his shirt roughly pulling him then pinning him against the wall.

"Excited much?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

Spencer smiles and pushes his lips against Stiles'. This time, Stiles lets Spencer have control of the kiss. Pushing his touch into Stiles' mouth, Spencer starts letting his hands roam around.

Spencer grips the bottom of the others shirt, breaking the kiss for a split second to quickly pull Stiles' shirt off then his own.

Pushing Spencer against the wall harder, Stiles kisses him; grabbing his jean loops, pulling him to the bed.

Once the kissing starts getting more heated, Stiles pulls away.

"No sex yet remember?"

"Whos idea was that?"

"Babe it was yours."

He groans and rolls over laying beside Stiles.

"That's so stupid."

"I know."

Stiles pulls him closer, "I really really like you."

Spencer turns to his side staring at Stiles, "I really really like you too."

Stiles' pov because I totally forgot it was in 3rd person just a sec ago

I start laughing, "You sent me a nude."

"To make you come back."

"You asshole."

I kiss him, "I knew you were freaky."

"Working on it?"

"Do what you want I- I like you either way."

There is no way I was about to say love.

I can't love him yet. Nope. I was only going to say like, my mind was trying to trick me. Stupid mind.

"It's the middle of the day."

"It's only 2 baby."

"Really?"

I groan and push me head, face first into the pillow.

"Baby."

He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Fuck."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I sit up and kiss him, "I need to talk to Scott real quick. I'll be back I promise."

I kiss him then walk out going to technically my room. I open the door and rush in.

"Wow, you guys are quick."

"How fast did you actually know you loved Allison?"

His eyes go wide and he starts to smile real big, "You think you love him?"

"Shh. Answer the question."

"I mean I knew something was going to happen the first day we met but when I found out she was my anchor, I knew."

"Okay. First of all, I was the one who found out she was your anchor and second of all, I'm not a werewolf."

"No but you were supernatural at some point."

"But that wasn't me."

That's a lie, some of it was me. In Dereks loft, I told them to pull the trigger and to kill me but Void kept taking back control and acting like me. I knew he was going to kill one of my friends, I never told them it was me. Hey would've been mad but my dad-