Arsonist

Stiles' pov

Once we got there, Spencer woke me up.

We got to the local police station, as we pull up we see at least 3 news teams.

"Holy shit."

"That's not our job."

"Thank gosh."

We get out, the news teams block us from getting in, everyone talking at once. Finally, Hotch gets 2 people to move. We all get in the station.

We get in a group and start trying to get a profile together.

"Family trauma causing the unsub to feel like they have to set the fires?"

"Or they are paying someone to do it."

"But then they wouldn't get to see it all go down."

"Or they do but they make sure they can't be incriminated or feel guilt because they aren't the one setting the fire. They pay someone off but it's that person who sets the fire, that person who actually decided to do it."

"Wow Wonder Boy, that's pretty good."

"Don't take my word for it, I'm just putting my thought out there."

"You should do it more often."

Once we feel like we got a good file, we start telling the rest of the station.

"White male, early 30s."

"Has trauma in his past, most likely involving someone close to him dying by fire."

"He feels the need to watch fires but not set them."

"He's paying someone off so he isn't the one killing people, someone else is."

"Most likely lives alone."

Everyone goes their seperate ways.

"We need to go look at the houses. 2 people teams, the other one should stay here just in case something happens."

"I'll stay."

"Actually Stiles, I'd like you to come with me to the latest victims house."

Why would he want that?

"Yeah okay."

I grab my bag then follow Hotch. Once we get in the car he starts driving.

"Why did you let that guy drag you?"

"So that's why you wanted me to come with? So you could interrogate me?"

"So I can talk to you. We all talked on the plane and everyone can tell you're hiding something."

"I know that guy."

"How?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Because everything- Everything is complicated."

"I won't tell anyone."

"That's the issue, that guy whilo kidnapped me and Scott wanted us for a reason. Because all of the people who were in that hospital room all have a common knowledge of certain things."

"That makes people want to torture you?"

"I guess, look Hotch... You're like my second dad and Rossi is like my third one but if you guys know what has happened what what probably will happen you might get hurt."

"We risk getting hurt everyday."

"Yeah but it's not just you guys, it's your kids. Family. Friends. People you've talked to once."