Meeting The Team

I get to the BAU. OH MY GOD THIS PLACE IS AWEEEESOME.

I get out of my car and rush inside to the elevator. I push the floor that my teacher told me to go too. Apparently Agent Hotchner told me what floor of the building go to and I was too busy in shock to notice.

The elevator opens to reveal my greatest dream in the world.

Wow this place is awesome. I'm glad I took my ADHD meds this morning or else I would have been all over the place. I see Agent Hotchner looking at me, he takes a second before gesturing me over. I walk to him.

"Glad you made it early, are you ready to meet the team?"

I shake my head very quickly.

"Yes sir!"

"Please call me Hotch, right in here."

I nod and follow him into a room, immediately getting heads turned to us.

"Guys, this is Stiles Stilinski."

This one girl in particular sticks out. She jumps up and runs to me clapping her hands.

"Oh I love you already!! Pop quiz, what do you do if I call myself fat?!"

"Oh you're perfect the way you are, body size shouldn't matter it's personality that counts. Plus you are literally stunning like I'd kill to have your facial features."

She smiles really big then pulls me into a BONE CRUSHING hug in which of course I hug her back.

"Wow you are a really happy person."

"I am!"

She pulls away with a very big smile.

"My name is Penelope Garcia but you can call me anything, babygirl and flirting is encouraged. I am the tech analyst," she then turns and looks at the rest of everyone, "Guys come on!!!" She gestures for them to get up. They all stand and make their way over.

"My name is Derek Morgan, nice to meet you kid."

I shake his hand. Person after person I shake their hands.

Rossi, JJ, and then Emily. Finally I get to the last person. He steps forward.

"My name is uhh Doctor Spencer Reid, I don't shake hands."

"Hello, my name is Stiles and we don't need to shake hands."

He smiles slightly at me.

"You know... It's actually more safe to kiss then to shake hands."

Mhm is that an invitation? I would gladly except it.

"I didn't know that but that is good to know."

I smile while looking him up and down. He is all dressed professional. He's wearing a sweater vest and jeans that are a little baggy on him. His hair is long and kind of but also very curly. Cute.

"I like your sweater vest."

He looks at me with wide eyes, "Really?!"

"Yeah, I have a few. They're really comfortable and underrated."

"Oh come on don't feed into him." Derek looks at us with a smile along with everyone else.

Spencer turns to Hotch.

"I like him."

Hotch smiles and sits down.

"Stiles you can sit by Reid."

The whole team sits down and starts to talk.

"We don't have a case today surprisingly, we can take this time to get Stiles acquainted and learn more about each other."