First Case

Stiles' pov

We get to the plane.

We grab our stuff and load it up, I asked Emily and Reid on the way here if they had ever met the pilots and they didn't even know they were males, nor that they were married.

Reid and I sit at one of the tables to play a game of chess. He sets the board up and we start to play.

"You're going to lose."

I lean back and cock one of my eyebrows at him.

"How do you figure?"

"I've never lost a game except to one person."

"Me too. The only person I've ever lost to was my dad

"The only person I've ever lost to was somebody who I treated like a father."

"Well you're about to lose to one more person."

"Keep dreaming Stilinski."

"Right back at ya' Spencie."

We both smile at each other then start our game

Game 1: Draw

Game 2: Draw

Game 3: Draw

Game 4: Draw

Oh. My. God.

We are on our 5th game and by now, Derek, Emily, Hotch and Rossi are all watching us and at some point I think Derek facetimed Garcia so she could watch. JJ is sitting all the way across the plane doing whatever.

"Oh my god it's like watching Reid battle his own mind in person."

"Oh my god, I wonder who can read a book faster out of the two of you."

"Me."

"Reid."

We both speak at the same time.

"So you can agree about me reading a book faster then you but not about me beating you at chess?"

"Oh absolutely. You beat me at chess I will retaliate back at you by making both of us read the same book with stop watches."

He chuckles and moves his next piece.

Draw

Draw

Draw

"Okay this is boring."

"We're about to land, play when you guys get home."

I'd rather be doing different things with him at home-

But whatever.

I sigh then look at Reid, "Agreed that we are both amazing at chess?"

"Agreed."

We shake hands then get up stretching and walking around because I think both of out feet went numb.

I go into the bathroom and pull down my fly. I start peeing then all of a sudden the door opens and Reid steps in.

"I-Dude?!!"

I cover up myself as much as I can because I can't stop peeing.

"Do you really think you can beat me at chess?"

"Yes I do now why are you here?"

"I just wanted to know far away from people."

I stop peeing then pull up everything zipping my fly back. I turn around to start washing my hands.