Chapter 1

4 years later
Mia POV

It happened again. Master was upset once again from the weird liquid in the bottle and decided to once again take it on me. He threw the bottle right at me, but I am sure he did not mean to...

Let me introduce myself before I forget. Hello, I am Mia Bianchi and I am five years old turning six in a few months, I think.

Today, Mister and Missus are both away getting some more white stuff, I think. They left me here all by myself. They told me I needed to do some chores or else I'll get punished. Which I do not want to happen. Last time, I forgot to put away some of their white stuff into a container and I got locked in the basement and with no food for a week. However, time seemed to go by pretty fast, but I think that is because I fell asleep.

Anyways, for todays chores, I need to clean up the house and start making them some food. The problem is, I do not know what to make as there is no food. And quite frankly, I am getting tired on having to do this.

When I first got here, Mister and Missus were both relatively nice and would play and feed me, but when I turned 3 years old everything changed. I do not know why, but I do remember them being on the phone with someone and looking angry then the next thing I know I am moved to the basement with a worn out mattress and a ragged blanket for warmth.

Since then, I have been hoping that everything will go back to normal. 

I am heading upstairs to start cleaning when a loud noise from the front door happens. I turn to see who it is and then I realized I should not have. Mister and Missus comes through the door looking angry like before looking ready to punish me. I saw to back step, but it is too late, they already have seen me.

"Little bitch come here! " Mister starts yelling at me, but I just start shaking my head which I do not think he liked very much. He starts running up to me and starts grabbing my hair while Missus just stands there looking over the house watching with happiness in her eyes.

"I cannot believe we had to look after a gör like you. We did not even want to waste our time, but we needed to ensure our son's safety" He starts yelling at me, but I cannot understand it all the way.

"And now, the Boss wants you, but he does not allow for us to see our son. Instead we are wasting our lives with you and you cannot even do what we ask. Pathetic. No wonder you parents did not want you!!"

"Schatz, I want my baby back and this one gone!" Missus comes up to me and then kicks me in the stomach.

"Same. We are already screwed. I say lets beat her up then sell her off to one of the traffickers."

"Sounds good"

All of a sudden they start kicking and punching me. Mister brings over one of his bottles and bangs it against my head while he continues to yell out me with words I do not understand. Then Missus has a knife and start slashing my arms and legs. All I can do is cry and beg them to stop to which they do not. Eventually, they get tired of me and throw me down the stairs to the basement.

I just lay there crying for a few hours wondering how my life ended up like this. I am a girl good aren't I? I pass out eventually and decided I needed to get out of here.

I wait until the middle of the night limping my way up the stairs to see if the door is unlocked. Surprisingly, it is. I made my way to the front door. I pass by the living room and the both Mister and Missus is passed out. This will the first time I leave the house.

I begin walking out and end up in an alley way. I want to continue, but I am just so tired and these boo-boos are not helping. So I just decided to take a quick nap.

---

Hope you liked it

Comment and Vote

Until next time...