Chapter 12

Antonio POV

I cannot believe that we are here with Mia. She is so small and looks so innocent. We have been with her for the past hour or so introducing ourselves and getting to know each other. And it has been like a breath of fresh air being around her. She has brought some much happiness into my life even though she has been back for a little bit.

She was so shy when we first got into the room. We all introduced ourselves. Well, Vince didn't but Enzo did both of them so it was fine. I can tell she was a bit shocked with how many of us there were and probably the fact that we are so much older than her. She introduced herself after us and her voice... It is better than anything I could've dreamt of, I look around the room and can already tell she has all of us wrapped around her little finger.

Leo is so enticed by her. You would think she was telling him about how to our biggest enemy with how focused he was when listening to her. While Santi, looked like her was relieved that she was back and that he was able to finally breathe normally. The twins, well they looked happy as well. Vince still looked in shock and just kept staring at her, but I know he is excited for her return. Enzo, he looked like her finally found his purpose in his life. While Rocco, looked like he just found his best-friend despite the age difference.

I am happy. I look around the room and I just feel complete. I see my parents staring at all of us with a big smile on their face that has not been seen since she was taken. I can tell that they want this moment to last forever.

Mia didn't really like talking directly to us for a bit. She would really only talk to mom, but she would still ask her questions about us and respond through mom. I can tell she was hesitant about talking to us. We tend to give off an intimidating aura which is fine by us, but we do not want to scare her.

I could tell it was bothering Leo and Rocco that she was not directly communicating to them. So, they asked mom to get her some water. She knew what they were doing so she complied after she was sure that Mia was okay with it.  I mean it would be cruel to take away the one person that Mia was felt comfortable with. But once mom left, Mia really started talking to us and she got more comfortable with us. Rocco loved her so much and kept making her laugh. It was an adorable site to see.

She then asked us all about Peppa and if we watched it. We of course said yes. Then she started to go on a rant about the show and how she discovered it only recently. She said she did not get where the parents were and she understood what that meant. We all looked down a little when she said that, but then she said it was okay because we are all here now and everything will be better.

After a little, mom came back in with some food for everyone. Mia got chicken nuggets and she was so excited about. She started eating immediately. But, she only finished two nuggets and some fries. We all noticed it, but we did not want to comment on it since we all have an idea of what environment she was in.

She got even more comfortable with us and let us hug and play with her even more. Rocco was introducing her to the tickle monster when he started tickling her on her stomach and she winced. He immediately stopped.

"Mia, I am so sorry." he stated looking down at the grown with a frown.

I immediately went up to her to make sure she was okay. Our parents went to go get a doctor or nurse. I think they are freaking out a little bit, but hell I am too. I don't want my Fiore to feel any pain.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I ask.

"mmmh" is all she says.

I look up and see my brothers glaring at Rocco while he looks apologetic about the incident. We all know he did not mean to cause her pain, but we are all still on edge about having her back. I check over to make sure nothing significant has changed. I think it is just soreness from the bruising. Just then the doctor and our parents walked back in. She went over to Mia.