Chapter 7

Mia POV
I was just watching my shows when Danny came back in.

"Hey sweet girl. How are you feeling?"

"G-good. I got s-some f-food. And now I am w-watching this s-show."

"That's good news. Peppa huh. What a classic. Anyways, I wanted to let you know that your mom is here. She is filling out some papers but will be in here in a little bit." He said with a smile but it didn't seem to reach his eyes.

I started to get nervous when he told me that. Mister and Missus always told me my parents didn't want me. But I hoped they did. I always wonder what they would be like...

Danny continued to talk to me for a some time then we eventually just ended in silence as I continued watching my show.

Maria POV
Here I am waiting for the results. Will she be my daughter? I hope so.

The doctor comes back in and checks to see if the results are in. And they are.

"Okay. Let's see. Congratulations. Mia is your daughter." She says with a smile on her face and turns the screen to me.

I look and it say 100% match in the DNA. Gosh. I cannot believe it. I start tearing up a little bit.

"Would you like to meet her now?"

All I can is nod.

"Okay. Here we are."

We walk into the room. And I see this small girl on the bed. Her black hair matching my husbands and she still has her beautiful bright blue eyes. They are watching the show. She is so enticed by the show she doesn't even realize that people have entered the room. The doctor decides to make a noise to get their attention.

The officer and Mia both snap their heads toward us. The officer has a smile on his face while Mia is just staring intensely at me. We're all frozen for a solid minute before the doctor intervenes by leaving the room leaving me with my baby and the officer. Silence continues to engulf us when Mia finally make a motion for the officer.

He leans down to her height and she says something. I can't grasp what she said, unfortunately. He just nods his head. Then looks back up toward me with a smile.

"Well, Mrs. Bianchi this is Mia your daughter. And Mia this is your mom" he states afterwards.

I just stand there taking in her appearance as she stares at me. I do not blame her though.

"Um... h-hi" she says.

Oh my gosh!! Her voice is so sweet and soft. It sounds like a gentle lullaby that I could fall asleep to. I smile and  decide it's time. I start walking to her bed while the officer start to slip away and eventually leaves the room.

"Hello princess. I'm so happy you're back!!" I say in a gentle voice to not scare her. I have a few tears coming out. She doesn't say anything afterwards but just nods.

"I wanted to let you know that everyone is excited you're back! Your brothers and father will be extremely happy to have you home." Once again met with silence. I guess the doctor was right about her not being talkative.

I decide to try to take a different approach.

"So, do you like this show? Peppa?" Then I finally get a response.

"Yes, she's so funny. It makes me laugh" I respond with a smile.

I continue to talk to her and get to know her dislikes and likes. She seems to be pretty shy but every once in while she has these outburst when she just can't stop talking. It's pretty cute. After an hour of talking, she gets tired and decides to sleep. I decide it's time to call everyone else.

I walk out to the hallway and just happened to meet the officer. He said he was happy for the turnout of this and wishes me the best. He'll be around but just not as often as things are turning out perfect and the fact he's not the social worker.

I decided to ring my husband. After the first ring he picks up.

"Love, when will you be back?" He asks almost immediately.

"Is everything okay?" I ask with worry as he doesn't usually ask

"Yes, but your sons are just ignoring me and I have no one to workout the frustration with"

"Oh. Fran, I need you and all the boys to come Curlington Hospital."

"What! Why? Are you okay?" He asks frantically. I can hear him shuffling around stuff and distant yells for the boys.

"Fran, I am perfectly fine, but-"

"Then why are you at the hospital?"

"I'm getting to it. Do not interrupt. Anyways. I got a call earlier remember?"

"Yes."

"Well, it was an officer saying they found our daughter."

Silence.

"And I just couldn't believe it so I decided to come and see if it was her. And it is! She's back"

Silence.

"Honey?"

"O-our daughter?"

"Yes."

"We are on our way"

And the call ends just like that. I decide to get some food while I wait for everyone to come.

—-
Thoughts?

Hoped you liked it

Please comment and vote.

I know this chapter was shorter, but I am trying to make them longer.

I want to have a schedule for everyone, but I just do not want to disappoint anyone if I miss one or am going through a funk and cannot write. I will try to post a least four times a month which would be equivalent to if I posted once a week.  This way you will still get chapters, but gives me more flexibility about publishing. I am also starting my spring semester this week so.

Until next time...