Everywhere At The End Of Time

T.W.: major c!death, vomit

Tommy woke up slowly. He felt better than the day before. What had happened though? He remembered killing Sam, then getting sick and found by someone. Then nothing.

"Tommy?"

The boy opened his eyes to see Ghostboo staring at him just a little too closely. He jumped back quickly, now fully awake.

"Jesus fuck man!" Tommy yelled, "what the hell!?"

Ghostboo smiled, "you're awake!"

Tommy looked around. He was back home. How did he get here? Tommy stood up, only to be hit by a wave of nausea. Ghostboo caught him before he fell over, guiding him back to the bed.

"Phil told me to keep you here cause you're sick or something." Ghostboo explained, "so, uh, yeah! You're staying here for now."

Tommy sucked in a breath, "I'm fine. Let me leave, I can't- I can't be here-!"

Tommy was cut off by another wave of nausea. Ghostboo handed him a bucket just in time for Tommy to throw up. The ghost patted his back.

Tommy's door opened and Phil walked in. He smiled softly at the boy.

"Hey mate." Phil said softly, "how are you feeling?"

Tommy gripped the bucket tighter, "Phil..?"

The winged man walked over to Tommy. He set the bucked aside and hugged him tightly.

"We missed you." Phil said quietly.

Tears welled up in Tommy's eyes. He buried his head in Phil's shirt, crying softly.

"I didn't- I didn't mean it! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tommy repeated over and over.

Phil hushed him, "it's okay Tommy. You're okay."

The winged man pulled back slightly, placing his hand in Tommy's forehead. Phil frowned.

"You're still burning up." Phil said, "stay here, I'll get you something to help."

Phil left. Tommy took a deep breath. He had just murdered Sam, and then found himself back at the Arctic. The boy stood up again, leaning heavily on the wall. He had to get out of here.

"Tommy, stop!" Ghostboo said, "Phil told you to stay here!"

Tommy continued towards the door, holding back his nausea, "I can't stay here. I have to get out..."

Ghostboo sighed and shrugged, "okay. But Phil's not gonna be happy."

Tommy ignored the ghost as he made his way outside. It was cold. He shivered violently, trudging through the snow. If he could get back to Logstedshire he would be safe. No one would look for him there.

"You're not going to get very far in this condition." Ghostboo commented, following Tommy across the Arctic.

"I don't-" Tommy swallowed down his nausea, "I don't care. I'm going to make everything right. I have to-"

Tommy fell against a tree, breathing heavily. Ghostboo sighed, then smiled at Tommy.

"Well, if this is that last time you're in the Arctic," Ghostboo held out a hand, "would you care for a dance?"

"What the fuck?" Tommy asked.

Ghostboo shrugged, "I mean, I'll probably never see you again, so why not?"

Tommy paused, then grabbed Ghostboo's hand. The ghost pulled him away from the tree. He spun them around slowly, dancing to the music that wasn't playing.

Tommy managed a small smile as Ghostboo began to him a tune. It wasn't happy, or sad. It sounded like something from an old movie. Tommy closed his eyes, just listening and swaying to the music.

This went of for a while. Just the two boys, both having experienced death, dancing in the middle of nowhere.

"Goodbye Tommy."

Ghostboo moved away from Tommy, stopping the dance as he went quiet. Tommy opened his eyes slowly. There was no one there.

"Ghostboo?" Tommy called, "Ghostboo!?"

"He's gone Tommy."

The blonde turned to see Tubbo standing a few feet away. He had a pained expression on his face. Tubbo walked up to Tommy.

"What do you mean he's gone!?" Tommy shouted, "he-he was just here!"

"A song and a dance and, poof," Tubbo shrugged, "he's gone..."

Tommy's eyes filled with tears. Ghostboo was gone...

"Wh-why?" Tommy asked.

Tubbo gave him a small smile, "I don't know."

"It was going to be great..." Tommy told him, "we were so close to having everything be okay! We could have... We could have..."

Tubbo shook his head, "nothing's okay Tommy. You'd never get your perfect server."

Tommy chocked on a sob, "I just wanted it to be like it used to..."

Tubbo hugged Tommy tightly, "it would never be like it was used to. I'm sorry Tommy."

Tommy hugged Tubbo back just as tightly. He buried his face in Tubbos shoulder as he cried.

"It was always the two of us, wasn't it?" Tubbo asked, "from the start it was just you and me against everyone else."

Tommy nodded.

"Then let's end it together, okay?" Tubbo smiled softly.

Tommy let out a small breath, "okay."

The two boys stood there in silence as Tubbo pressed the button. Their time was up. A whistling filled the air. Tommy held on to Tubbo a bit tighter.

"I'm scared..." Tommy whispered.

"Me too." Tubbo told him.

Tommy hiccuped slightly, "promise you'll remember me?"

Tubbo gripped Tommy's shirt, "I promise."

"Thank you."

And then it was over.