CHAPTER 3

Jungkook wasn't sure how many shorts he had taken , but he couldn't even see straight. He could barely stand up straight, so as he leaned against the random stranger beside him, Jungkook was smiling to himself. Jungkook felt so happy in that very moment that he wished it would never end.

Jungkook had lost Yoongi a while ago as he went back to Jimin and never came back. Jungkook hadn't seen Hoseok all night and Taehyung was across the room sipping on a bear as he watched Jungkook carefully. Jungkook couldn't really tell if Taehyung was checking him out or the guy next  to Jungkook but either way Jungkook felt amazing.

Jungkook's vision started to becoming blurry before he felt his face slam to the ground, landing with a loud thump you could even hear over the pounding of the music.

"Jungkook, hey open your eyes," Jungkook heard a familiar voice. "Are you okay?"

He slowly opened his eyes, trying to make out the figure standing over him. He couldn't help but help smile to himself as everything became so bright around him, almost like starts were everywhere.

"Everything is so pretty." Jungkook giggled to himself.

"Alright time to go"

He felt himself being lifted from the ground.

"Taehyung hyung? is that you?" Jungkook asked more like whisper.

"Yeah it's me. " Taehyung said. " How much did you have to drink?"

"I don't remember .. " Jungkook laughed. He swing his feet as he lied on his arms. His own arms were dangling beside him, letting all the weight down on Taehyung. 

" Am i heavy?"

" A little." Taehyung laughed.

"Yah! are you saying i'm fat?"Jungkook pout.

"You are far from fat, Jungkook." Jungkook felt a breeze om his face and as he picked his head up he noticed they had made it to outside.

"Can you put me down?" Jungkook said. suddenly , he started feeling his stomach grumble. "I don't feel too good."

The moment his feet hit the ground he felt all his insides spilled out. That wasn't the worst part, though . He opened his eyes, wiping his tears away along with his mouth and looked up to see Taehyung clenching his jaw

"I really needed that." Jungkook let out, leaning against him.

"you are cleaning my shoes tomorrow . I don't care how hungover you wake up." Taehyung spited out.

"Payback" Jungkook smiled to himself.

"For what?" He felt Taehyung's body vibrate as he talked.

"When you threw up on my bed." Jungkook laughed . " Karma is a bitch, isn't it?"

"Yeah, something like that." Taehyung shook his head. "Let's go." Taehyung pushed him off, grabbing a hold of his waist.

"What about Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked, barely able to keep his eyes open.

"He's getting a ride with a friend of ours." Taehyung said." Did you eat anything today?"

"Just breakfast''

Taehyung opened the passenger door, letting him in before closing it.

Taehyung made his way to driver side, buckling his seat belt before starting the car,' That's all?" Jungkook nodded. " Jeez! aren't you like always eating.?"

"Wow thanks." Jungkook joked.

"You know what i mean." Putting the car in drive, Taehyung took off down the block in the opposite direction of Jungkook's house.

Tales Of Heart - ✿Taekook✿ Complete ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara