CHAPTER 26

Taehyung grabbed the younger's bag from the bench, held his one hand in his bigger one and lead him towards the car.

Jungkook opened the door of car, took his bag from the elder and get in, completely ignoring the intense gaze of the elder.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook was confused at the sudden question. He didn't know what the elder asking. The only thing he knew that the drive was gonna be long. There was a lot they need to discuss.

"Huh!.. what do you mean?" Jungkook asked didn't look at the elder's burning gaze.

"Why did you come here?... you don't even know this place.. do you know we all are worried about you ..? " He spoke. "How worried I was..."

Taehyung asked so many questions at once. Jungkook had answers for all of them but he didn't want to say anything.

"Jungkook !!!!!! I'm asked you something..." Taehyung was mad.

"I don't know.." Jungkook said in a low voice, tears were about to fall from his eyes...

"Are you serious Jungkook? This is the all you can say ? After making all of us dead worried..?" Taehyung was fuming in anger at that time.. he didn't want to lash out but he couldn't control himself.

"if you have any problem at least talk to me.. you know I can do anything for you..." Taehyung scoffed.

"I know" Jungkook mumbled.

"No you don't if you did them you wouldn't have done this... Jungkook " Taehyung snapped.

"I know I'm sorry /...."

"Agh stop fucking saying you know.... "

Jungkook was sobbing mess by the time. Taehyung finished speaking. He knew everything the elder was speaking was right but still he can't help it.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the younger's state. He grabbed his hand and held it gently. Jungkook looked at him with his blurry vision ... bcz his tears were blocking his view.

"I'm sorry kook I didn't want to shout at you.." Taehyung said .

"No I deserve it.." Jungkook said in between his sniffs .

"Remember one thing Kook you are special .." Taehyung uttered.

"No I'm not" Jungkook scoffed.

"Yes you are ... to me.." Taehyung leaned forward and cupped the younger's cheeks and wiped away the tears from his face. "You means a lot to me kook.."

"T-ta-e" Jungkook whispered.

"I know hobi doesn't want us to be together but ... i-I can't help it.... I-I only want you .. koo.." Taehyung said.

"Hyung isn't the only one stopping us.. I can manage Hobi hyung .... It's Irene as long as she is your girlfriend we can't be together.." Jungkook stated.

"I'll break up with her.." Taehyung said making the younger's eyes wide open.

"No you can't break up with her just because of me... " Jungkook said.

"it's not you ,... you know I don't love her.... It- was just a way to restrict my feelings for you.... I thought if I find myself a girlfriend then I'll able to get over you but I was so wrong.... I can never get over you koo my heart only you..."

Jungkook closed his eyes, turning away from the elder. He didn't know what to do . this was his chance to be with the elder? The elder already said he will break up with her ,,, but ...

Looking back at the elder Jungkook stare at the elder's lips.. he missed those lips upon his. I wanted to kiss the elder once again..

Without a second Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung as he saw the elder was also leaning towards him. Jungkook didn't moved since the elder came closer to him and finally Taehyung pressed his lips on the younger's ... Taehyung licked the bottom lip of his asking the permission for the entrance .. Jungkook parted his lips a little and Taehyung took the chance and shoved his tongue inside the younger testing every bit of his hot cavern ... their tongues danced along with each other like a missing piece. Suddenly Taehyung bit the lower lip of the younger making the younger moan a little.

Mature content ahead..(a little bit )... skip this part if you are uncomfortable......

I see you didn't skip huh!!!! ...

In a swift motion Taehyung grabbed jungkook's thigh and the younger began to move from his seat. They pulled away from the kiss to catch some oxygen. Jungkook get off from his seat and placed himself on the elder's lap , both legs crossed against the elder's waist. And immediately he pressed lips again on the elder.

Taehyung slowly moved his lips down to the younger's neck and jaw licking and sucking the milky skin of his. Leaving many purple hickeys at this process and making the younger moaning under his breath.

Then Taehyung slide his hands under the hoodie of the younger touching his bare waist with his hands. Jungkook yelped at the sudden contact of the elder's hands .. moving all over his waist and his back feeling every bit of it.

Jungkook moved away a little and took his hoodie off revealing his bare chest to the elder. Taehyung's eyes darkened at the sight and he immediately attacked on his shoulder nibbling, sucking as his hands griped tightly on the younger's waist. Taehyung pulled away and stated at the younger's eyes with lust . like he was hungry like a tiger and ready to devour the younger.

He pecked the younger's lips before he continued to trail kisses down his neck. Taehyung didn't stop until he marked the younger with hickeys.

Jungkook turned his head to side to give the elder better access. He arched his back in pleasure the elder was giving him..

Jungkook couldn't belief this was happening . he had never thought it would happen in real.

Jungkook tugged the elder's hair and ran his finger though his silky hair... while his other hand was roaming all over the elder's chest.. and suddenly he felt a hard thing poking his things..

"Jungkook.." Taehyung moaned breathing loudly...

But the younger didn't answer him and continued kissing him , this time the younger ... moved his lips down to the elder's neck sucking lightly..

"Jungkook.." Taehyung called him again... "wait.."

But the younger didn't.

"Fuck.." Taehyung whispered... , leaning his head against the seat. Taehyung pushed the younger away and grabbed his hands to stop him . Jungkook pulled away and looked at him with swollen lips and messy hair.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, looking at him.

"What are you going to tell to Hobi..?" Taehyung said in low tone..

"We don't need to tell him do we?" Jungkook said.

To Be continued]

_______🍀__________

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote yeah?^_^

Sorry for the boring chapter ... 😶😶😶

Your Author nim : Mavae ~ 💜

__________🍁____________