CHAPTER 24

Hoseok's mouth fell on the ground after hearing the words from the younger's mouth. He stiffed his gaze on the ground not daring to look at the younger . it didn't mean to get caught by his own brother ??? damn that was supposed to happen.

Hoseok remain silent , not knowing how say or what to say??? . the thing is he got caught . he was cheating on his own best friend?? .

"Why are you not saying anything?? Hyung..? " A very irritated Jungkook asked breaking the silence.

"there is nothing to say Jungkook.."

Taehyung was still leaned against the car watching the duo from far with his curious eyes. He was defiantly gonna ask the younger about their conversation but.. the younger didn't know what to say .. maybe he had to lie him again .

Jungkook didn't wanted to get involved in all of this in the first place. What can he do he did get involved. And the fact that he wasn't liking it at all.

"I want to know everything hyung ... why are you doing this all?" Jungkook asked.

"It's none of your business Jungkook." He shrugged.

" Hyung ! You can't do this to Taehyung hyung ... he is your best friend.." Jungkook snapped.

"Then go .. and tell him why are you standing here..?"

Jungkook shook his head," I'm not gonna tell him it your matter you have the right to tell him or not.."

Hoseok sighed in relief after hearing those words...

"But yet .. just let me and Taehyung hyung live our lives peacefully like before ... I don't want you to interfere... and let us stay friends like before.." Jungkook batted out.

"Oh god Jungkook why are you so stubborn ..i won't allow you.." Hoseok denied.

"Fine then I'll go and tell him the truth.." Jungkook threatened .

The younger's heart ached that he was threatening his own brother but still he didn't had any choice.

"You are blackmailing me ...? " Hoseok huffed.

"I don't have any choice..." Jungkook stated.

"Kookie I'm your big brother ... you can't do this to me.."

"I'm your little brother hyung if you are stubborn then I'm too.."

Hoseok rubbed his temple in frustration ," okay fine... do what ever you want to do but remember I warned you......" He gives in.

He walked away to the Taehyung's car.

Jungkook was also walked to them after some time. He smiled to himself seeing them talking like casually. It didn't seem like they just had a fight .. Jungkook rolled his eyes mentally after all 'best friends and all' .

Jungkook cleared his throat," All good?"

Taehyung glance at Hoseok before glancing at the younger," yes we are good now.."

"You are coming?" Taehyung asked to Hoseok.

"No I have to go somewhere.." Hoseok replied.

Taehyung chuckled ," Huh!!! To mystery girl ummm?"

Hoseok looked confused as well as tensed . did Taehyung know ? he thought to himself..

"What!!! I'm your bestfriend hobi you can't hide anything from me ... so tell me who is the girl.."

Hoseok sighed," just a random one don't need to know."

Jungkook was watching everything silently .

Jungkook was silent in the whole ride. He was embarrassed about the kiss earlier and the whole pregnancy drama.

" thank you ..." Jungkook said to Taehyung before getting out from the car . in return Taehyung nodded with his boxy smile plastering on his lips.

"Take care.." he said.

Jungkook nodded ," Good night " bid him and went to his house.

Getting into the house he was surprised to see his dad in the kitchen rather than his office.

"hey kookie.. how was your day?" His dad asked as soon as he spotted the younger.

" Fine... umm what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked..

His dad chuckled ," Son this is my house.."

"No I thought you would be in office.."

"Yeah having some break you know... now go freshen up I'm making dinner for you two.. oh yeah speaking of two where is Hobi ?"

"I don't know... " with that Jungkook went to his room.

Mr Jeon sensed something was off with but then he decide to shrug it as 'teenage problems'

As soon as Jungkook entered his room his place his bag on the floor and let his body fall on the soft mattress of the bad, facing the ceiling .

He was thinking about hoseok's word

"Do what ever you want to do "

"but remember I warned you"

He wondered if there was any truth behind what Hoseok had said. He knew if there was a possibility in the future that Taehyung and he got together ... will Taehyung treat him like the rest of his exs he was with.

Will he?

Jungkook always felt a connection with the older but he had to ignore it all. As long as Taehyung remained with Irene there nothing gonna happen Jungkook and Taehyung . Today's kiss was now in the past just a random feelings over flow .. that wasn't suppose to happen in the first place. Now the younger will have to make sure this never happen again.

Unconsciously a tear rolled from his eyes. He got up from the bed tugged his hair harshly..

'Stupid Jungkook... why can't you control yourself around him... ahhhhhhh he is making you week kookie.. just get yourself together... '

"I need to get him out from my head." With that the younger marched towards the downstairs..

"Kookie where you are going... dinner is ready." Jungkook heard his dad yelling from the kitchen.

"I'm going out for some time .. don't wait for me.."

"but- kookie----"before Mr jeon could finish his sentence Jungkook slammed the main door and exited from the house.

Jungkook took out his phone from his phone pocket and searched his contact list.. before dialing he took a deep breath not expecting the person to answer..

"hey, beautiful what's up?"hearingthe voice Jungkook bit his lower lip before replying ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey.... Y-yugyeom ?"

[To Be continued]

_______🍀__________

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote yeah?^_^

Sorry for the boring chapter ... 😶😶😶

Your Author nim : Mavae ~ 💜

__________🍁____________