CHAPTER 7

One week had past. Jungkook's college going to be reopen in two days. Jungkook was in his second year in the college and his hyung and Taehyung in their last year, means it was Jungkook's last year with them in the college. He felt relief about  that fact that he had to tolerate only one year then he will be free.

As much as freedom Jungkook wanted in his life, Taehyung and Hoseok made sure no guys in school would come near him . They both were on the football team and every time one of their team mates even looked at Jungkook , they made sure to threat them to stat away.

That why Jungkook had not gotten a boyfriend until Baekhyun. In his high school Jungkook received a proposal from his classmate. When Taehyung found out he punched him on his face and Hoseok harassed him to stay away from him. Since then, Jungkook made sure to avoid boys until they graduate.

Jungkook met Baek through Yoongi. They went to same school and have been friends . Yoongi introduced them at a party.

When Jungkook Told Hoseok and Taehyung about Baek they completely disagreed first. They found out where he lives and threatened him to stay away from Jungkook. But it really took so much time to Jungkook to convenience them about his and Baek's relationship.

Jungkook stood from his doorway watching Baek pulled into his car infront of the gate. He got off from the car and ran towards Him. 

Without saying a word, he took Jungkook in his arms, lifting him off the ground. Jungkook took a minute to process the situation and pushed away all the thoughts about Taehyung. A smile formed on his lips as Baek pulled away and smashed his lips upon Jungkook's.

"I missed you." Baek said, pulled away to look at Jungkook. The sun was hitting his face perfectly as His eyes shined a bright chocolate brown.

"I missed you too." Jungkook smiled at him and then Baek again connected their lips. "Where is your brothers?"

"In Hobi hyung's room." 

"Is it okay if i come in , or are they gonna again punch me?" Baek asked, chuckled lightly.

"It's okay , i talked to them before you came and i told them to stay away from you or else they both have to do my homework for one month." Jungkook said assuring him.

"how did you get them to even listen to you ?" Baek raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Well you know my dad.." 

"is he home?" Baek asked.

"Nope" Jungkook said .

" Mmmmm i seeeeee. lets go to your room then.?" Baek smirked.

___

* A little smut on Baekook if you are not comfortable then i request you to ship that part *

Jungkook and Baek's lips moved in sync as Baek pushed Jungkook body against his, running his hands up and down . He bit Jungkook's lower lips making him grasp.

"Stop teasing me Baek." Jungkook said, pulling him into a deep kiss.

Baek moaned as Jungkook started roaming his hands on his body and unbuttoned his shirt. Baek began to trail kisses down Jungkook's neck , making sure to suck on it.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice.

"Shit" Baek groaned.

Startled, Jungkook rolled off from Baek and tied his two upper button of his shirt. Baek got off from the bed , looking for his shirt in a panic.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"I'm getting Hobi if you are not gone by the time i get back, you are dead." Taehyung pointed towards Baek. Turning around, Taehyung walked down the stairs and Jungkook heard him talking to Hoseok.