CHAPTER 48

The very next Jungkook decide to go to Taehyung's house and sort everything out he was feeling guilty about last nigh he should not have said things to the elder ..., he stood in front of Taehyung's door, gathering up the courage to knock on his door.

Last night was their first real fight after being a couple and it didn't end well. If the elder wasn't going to try to fix things then the younger was definitely going to.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook brought his hand to knock the door but before he could do the door swung opened revealing mrs Kim ..

"Oh! Kookie" Mrs kim started at the younger with a startled expression as she was not expecting the younger at this time. "You scared me, Kookie How long have you been standing there? Or Did I not hear you knock?"

"No, no I just got here Aunty," Jungkook totally hadn't been standing there for ten minutes debating on when to knock. "I'm here to see Tae." He said As if that wasn't that obvious.

"He's in his room, come ," She opened the door wide and moved aside to make some space for the younger to enter. "Taeshi, hurry up! We are going to be late"

" coming mom!" Taeshi's loud foot steps are heard throughout the house.

"sorry kookie we have to leave you alone ," Mr kim sighed . "I left food on the stove in case you and Tae get hungry."

Taeshi appeared beside the younger , saying hello and giving him a hug," don't forget to use protection in case... you know.." She whispered in the younger's ear

Jungkook's eyes went bigger than a actual soccer ball , face was all red like a tomato..

he smacked her head hardly.." yahhhhhhhh you little! where did you learn all this things... ?"

Taeshi rolled her eyes... for god shake he was 16 years old.. , mature enough to know all that stuffs ...

"Remind hyung about the picture frame, please. I left it in the living room. He knows where it goes. I gotta get going." She looked in her bag, throwing things around before getting into the car..

"Bye!" Jungkook waved them off .." Aish this kid!"

Locking the door, he made his way upstairs to Taehyung's room and before entering he knocked on his door. There was a rustling noise and movement around before Taehyung appeared at the door.

His hair was all up in different directions and he was only in his sweatpants . Jungkook's eyes trailed down his body as the elder looked at him with a confused expression. Suddenly the room's temperature seemed like increasing really high..

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Not even a hi or nothing, wow." Jungkook joked, chuckling nervously, trying to light up the tense situation a little.

"Did my mom leave already?"the elder questioned again.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, and Taeshi said something about a picture frame?"

"Some stupid shit she wants me to hang up. I'll do it later." Taehyung moved aside and allowed the younger into his room.

"Uhm, so how was your day?" Jungkook asked. "I barely saw you today and Hobi hyung said you left college early. What was that about?"

"Just wasn't feeling school." Taehyung shrugged. He grabs his game controller and sat on his bed, putting his game back on play.

"are you not going to talk to me atleast?" Jungkook looked at the elder as he started playing again unfazed about the younger's presence

Taehyung stayed quiet, concentrating on his game and didn't move a muscle to look at the younger

Jungkook sat next to him. "What game are you playing?"