CHAPTER 19

Jungkook stared as Baek took his jacket from the couch and started to wear it. His shoulders seemed tense and his breathing was unsteady.

He looked frantically around the for his phone. Jungkook's eyes wandered to the couch and he grabbed it, stretching his arm out to Baek.

Sighing , he walked over and took it. From the younger's grap.

"Baek. You don't have to go." Jungkook said.

"Nah , I think it's better if I go." Baek put his phone in his jeans pocket .

"Baek, come on we can watch a movie or order your fav food, just please stay." Jungkook pleaded.

"Tell me kookie, why?" Baek said, standing so close to the younger, the younger looked away. Bringing his head down. " Tell me why you said his name?"

Flashbacks~

After Taehyung left, Jungkook decided to watch his favorite series and enjoy a cozy date with his boyfriend Baek.

Jungkook and Baek were seated on the couch very much settled at their position , the younger on the lap of Baek cuddling with each other while watching , Netflix show, 'never have I ever'.

"Jungkook ?" Baek spilled.

"Hmmm?"

"Ummm I think I love you.."

Jungkook didn't say anything. It didn't felt right to him... but why? Baek is his boyfriend .. and he confessed his feelings for him but why it seemed wrong to the younger?.. the younger's heart was getting heavier by passing seconds. Instead of giving an reply the younger just hummed in.

"Kookie.. I said I love you.." Baek said again expecting 'I love you too'.

"Yes I heard that too baek."

"You should say it back."

"No!" Jungkook gave him a nervous smile.

"Wae say it na don't you love me?"

The younger didn't reply . He concentrated in the show.

"So you won't say it right... but I have my way.." With that Baek started tickling the younger.

"Wait... n-no hahhaha,,, baek hahaha sto-op i-it hahaha please."

"No until you say it."

"Okay okay please.... Hahahaha I love you too Taehyung! " Jungkook said and instantly baek stopped hearing Taehyung's name on his lover's mouth.

Baek started at the younger with an unreadable expression. Meanwhile Jungkook understood what he did.. he cursed himself for this.. he shouldn't had said that. But he didn't do it knowingly.. it was his heart..

"Baek.. listen i-I ummm i-I----"

"Why did you said Taehyung's name?" Jungkook was cut off by with an angry Baek..

Flashback ends..~

"I didn't say anything.. " Jungkook raised his voice.

The younger wanted to denied but Baek heard him..

"Bullshit!" Baek yelled. "You know , at first I thought I had imagined it but why the fuck would I imagine you saying that bastard's name?"

Jungkook shook his head." Gosh! , I don't know please , Baek."

"I think .... I think it's best it..." Baek trailed off.

"Don't say that." Jungkook stood up from his seat ," You can't".