CHAPTER 54

"Mom! Mom it's here!" Taehyung shouted from the door mat. He ran through his entire house in sock as  he looked for his mom in every room. "Mom! Where are you ?"

"In taeshi's room!" Mrs kim shouted.

He ran back upstairs and gasped for air as he reached taeshi's room and saw his mom folding clothes on the bed.

"What happened ? What the chaos foe?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's here! The letter is here!" In his hands taehyung was holding his future. This moment is what makes or breaks the next year for him.

As much as he wanted jungkook  to come with him, he couldn't force the younger to leave his family.

"It's a big envelope, you know what that means right ?" Mrs kim asked , taking a step closer to taehyung ...

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "That it's a huge rejection letter?"

Mrs kim  gave  him a stern look. "There's more of a chance you got in."

"I'm going to open it." Taehyung stared at it. "Wait, should I wait?"

"Wait for what?" mrs kim said , groaning in frustration  "Open it! Before I smack your head right now !"

"I'm fucking so nervous now."

"Language." She glared at him  "If you won't open it then  I will."

"Okay, okay I'm going." Taehyung began ripping the envelope apart slowly and then all at once papers were in his hands.

"Well, what does it say?" Mrs kim asked
______

"Hobi hyung ? where's my charger?!" Jungkook yelled from his room as he frantically looked under his bed.

"My room!" Hoseok yelled back.

Jungkook groaned and get up, making him towards the hoseok's room. Opening the door, he saw hoseok laying on the bed charging his phone.

"Stop taking my things hyung ! You have your own" hw plugged in his  phone  and just as he was about to sit down on the door bell rang

"It's probably jimin , he said he was on his way." Hoseok said, getting excited ..

Jungkook g ot up and made his way downstairs to the front door. Opening it he was surprised to see taehyung standing there in the pouring rain soaked from head to toe.

"Oh, my God, tae!. What are you doing here ?Like this ?" Jungkook let him in as he shivered from his wet clothes against his body. "I didn't know you were coming."

"I couldn't wait to tell you." Taehyung took off his shoes.

"Come, I'll get you Hobi hyung's clothes so you can change." He walked up to stairs ,"and tell me what?" H asked turning  back at the elder..

"It came." The elder told him as he follows the younger upstairs.

Jungkook stopped at the top of the stairs to see the elder  looking at him with tear stained eyes.

"The l-letter?" Jungkook asked with a shaky voice and the elder nodded in return  "What did it say?"

"Maybe we should talk about this later." Taehyung said  as Hoseok appeared

"Hey, man." Hoseok greetem him. "I'll be back later I'm going to meet jimin from the bus stop and bring him an umbrella."

"Okay." Jungkook nodded..

Hoseok moved past them  and walked down stairs, grabbing an umbrella and putting on his coat. Walking out the door jungkook waited for him to close it before he began speaking.