CHAPTER 37

After texting Taehyung , Jungkook changed himself into baggy sweat pants and a simple t shirt . he grabbed his jacket before leaving his room.

But before leaving he texted Hoseok that what happened between him and his dad.. at least Hoseok deserved to know everything..

"Dad.. I'm going to jimin's place.." Jungkook lied about his going .

"what about the dinner?" mr jeon yelled from the kitchen.

"I'll be back before dinner... " Jungkook said marching towards the main door.

"okay take care... " Mr jeon waved at the younger.

The thoughts of his dad dating someone ... somehow left his mind.. though he did feel bad for his dad... moreover his dad also deserved happiness in his life... but Jungkook can't accept anyone as his mom .. at least not now... all his life was his dad and his mom not his dad and his girlfriend.

It's just that Jungkook couldn't accept the fact that his dad moving on his life this easily ... Jungkook knew he sounded selfish .. but he couldn't help it.

Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket and booked a cab .. and was waiting for the cab to come.. after waiting for whole 10 minutes the cab arrived. Getting into the car he sat in the back by the window and started admiring the outside. ... the tress were rapidly passing by the younger as the car started moving. A single tear rolled from his eyes without his noticing .

After 20 minutes of his ride he reached in front of the elder house ... he got off from the cab and paid the driver..

Jungkook was now standing in front of the elder's door and pressed the calling button as he waited for Taehyung to open the door. He quickly wiped his tears stain from his face and smiled vividly as Taehyung opened the door.

"Kook ?? what's happened ?" Taehyung asked in concern as soon as his eyes landed on the younger's beautiful face .. " are you okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head ... he felt like he was chocking as he was tried to hold back his tears,.." Y-yeah i-I'm o-okay..."

Within a second Taehyung pulled the younger into his embrace.. Jungkook rested his head on the elder's shoulder.. He was sure that he stained Taehyung's shirt with tears... but did Taehyung cared ? of course not ... He didn't care his dress being stained all he cares about the boy who was in his arms silently sobbing ... Taehyung tightened his hands on the younger and started drawing circles on the younger's back ..

"What happened ?" Taehyung asked.

Instead of saying anything Jungkook continued crying into his chest and snuggled his head closer to him..

"You wanna go upstairs?" the elder asked again..

Jungkook nodded his head and the elder slowly pulled himself from the hug and closed the door behind him and took the younger's hand and lead him to the upstairs...

"Taeshi is in her room and mom is still in the office.." Taehyung said to the younger.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's room was still the same from the last time he was here.

Jungkook sat on the elder's bed and wiped his tears ... Taehyung sat next to the younger... He took the younger's both hands in his own and stated kissing his knuckles lovingly .

"dad seeing someone.." Jungkook butted out.

Taehyung stopped kissing the younger's hands and looked up to him. Fixing himself on the bed he gave the younger a confused look.

"he was going to invite some su-mi from work... he wanted me and hobi hyung to meet our step mom.." Jungkook said lowering his head ,

Taehyung let out a nervous chuckled and placed his hand on the younger's lap," your dad seeing someone that's dose not mean she is immediately going to be your mom .."