CHAPTER 11

Finally got some relief from The exams... :)... exams sucks you know.. 😢😢

________________________________________

Well Jungkook was being restless all the week. Thinking about his and Taehyung's moment in the canteen they had shared together. All this week he had only one person in his mind that was Taehyung. Like yesterday when suddenly Taehyung's hand brushed with his and His whole body was on fire but Taehyung simply moved it away without a thought.

Jungkook couldn't help but think why Taehyung agreed to Kris's party . It didn't even took much time to convince him.

Jungkook was lost in his thought when he heard his father called for him,

"Jungkook?" His dad said from the living room.

Zoning back to reality, He got from his bed and went to meet his father.

"Yeah?" He asked, seeing the tv on while His dad had papers scattered in front of him on the coffee table.

"Where your's brother?" 

"I don't know, probably with Taehyung hyung."

"Isn't he going with you to the party?" 

"You mean Kris's party?" Jungkook asked.

His dad sighed , taking his glasses off and turning around to look at The younger." I'm asking you where's your brother?"

"What for?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"He never came home last night. can you go call him now and stop asking stupid questions?" His dad raised his voice, sounding annoyed.

Rolling his eyes Jungkook left the living room and went upstairs to his room.

Entering his room he closed the door behind him and slipped his phone out of his pocket, dialing Hoseok's number.

"Hellow?" Hoseok answered the phone. His voice sounded sleepy from the other side.

"Where are you?" Jungkook sat on his bed, biting his nails.

"Uhh, huh!?" Hoseok replied . coming out muffled.

"Hello hyung dad said to come back home , where are you?"Jungkook asked.

"At a friends house."There was  a pause and there was a another voice coming out muffled through the line.

"What friend?"

"Umm you don't know her."

"Okay come back home at least." Jungkook said.

"Hobi come back to bed." 

Jungkook heard a girls voice.

His heart dropped to his feet, a feeling of worry filled his body. Jungkook knew that voice all too well.

"Tell him i'll be home soon." Hoseok hung up, not giving a chance to answer back.

How could Hobi hyung do this? Even after what happened in the past with Taehyung and he broke his trust and betrayed him.?... Jungkook thought to himself.

"Hobi hyung had spent the night with Irene?"

________🍀________

Later that day Hoseok when got home, Jungkook avoided him as much as possible he could. He didn't want to face the fact that Hoseok could have slept with Irene, nor did he want to assume anything.

All he knew was that he heard a girls voice through the phone and Hoseok had stayed the night with her. It could have been someone else he couldn't make assumptions,