CHAPTER 53

Few months later.

June came around sooner than everyone liked. This month meant lots of things. It was Taehyung and jungkook's 9 month anniversary and the month they would be separating if the elder got accepted to hankuk university in seoul.

jungkook knew this month meant a lot. The decisions they made in their lives is what sets our future.

As these couple of months flew by past us they decided it was best that whatever the letter said about Taehyung's uni future, that would be what he would do. They argued about this a hundred times before the elder finally agreed with the younger.

If he got accepted to hankuk he would be going and Jungkook will staying here waiting for him . they would work through things the best way they knew how to.

"Morning," jungkook smiled, "You look too happy to be going to college hyung."

hoseok smiled as he clapped his hands together like a baby. "jimin's coming back today."

"I know." Jungkook scoffed. "I feel like he's been gone for years."

"he's coming At 1 pm and we're ditching college.".Hoseok gave a toothy grin.

"Who's ditching college?" Mr jeon walked in and Hoseok's face turned pale.

"Huh? What ? w-what are you saying dad? Who's ditching college u-ummm b-bye dad i-I'am going to college ." Hoseok rushed out of the kitchen and ran out of house.

"jimin's back?" mr jeon chuckled, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah dad"

"Have you talked to him since he left?" mr jeon wondered.

"Barely," jungkook rolled his eyes. "They don't allow phones to the patients only a phone call twice a week. Most of the time he was on the phone with Hobi hyung."

"You think he's better?"mr jeon asked , taking a sip from his coffee.

Jungkook shrugged, not knowing how to answer him. "I hope so. His mom said he seems happier."

"Well, I hope everything is okay." Mr jeon finished his coffee and walked out of the kitchen saying his goodbyes.

Grabbing his bag, jungkook walked out the door behind him and get into Taehyung's car where Hoseok was sitting in the front seat.

"That's my seat." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest

"Mine now."

Jungkook pouted but decided to let it pass for once...

"Morning Tae." Jungkook leaned over from the back seat and kiss Taehyungs' cheek. "How'd you sleep?" Jungkook say, asked

"I barely slept actually. A little bunny kept me on the phone all night."

"Oh, God please not in front of me." Hoseok covered his ears.

"says the one who always on a phone call with jimin." Jungkook told him as he sat back in his seat.

"huh you brat always mocks his hyung ." Hoseok huffed.

Taehyung laughed looking back at the younger through the mirror to see a very annoyed bunny fuming in anger trying to be angry but failed bcz he was looking too cute , Taehyung cooed at the sight and winked his way. Jungkook blushed and reached into his pocket and feel as the ring came in contact with pocket fingers.

Jungkook always had it with him everywhere he goes. Although, he couldn't wear it just yet it was a reminder of their love. It feels like the elder was always with him wherever he went.