CHAPTER 56 - finale

"Doyun!"Jungkook yelled from the living room. "Doyun, come pick up your toys!"

Loud footsteps traveled through the house as 3years old toddler little Doyun made his way to the living room.

"W-Whwat?" the little one stuttered. His shirt was covered in food stains and he had a piece of rice hanging from his nose.

"Aish this kid " Jungkook said in a hushed voice. "Does your uncle not know how to feed you?"

"Horse ish i-in mwy ruum." Doyun said in a baby voice.

"Hobi," Jungkook corrected him. "It's uncle hobi for you, not Horse." he bend down and picked the toddler up, having him in his arm Jungkook walked down the hall.

Hoseok was on his knees, with a cloth in hand and rubbing on the carpet.

"What are you doing, hobi hyung?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Hoseok looked up at the younger, shocked and with an apologetic grin. "Well, uhm, yunnie(Doyun's nick name ) sort of spilled the rice all over the floor and then he spilled his juice on the carpet."

"Mhm," Jungkook nodded. " so It was yunnie's work." he looked at the toddler who has his finger up his nose. "You spilled your food?"

"Nooow." He mumbled out.

Hoseok got off from the floor and placed Doyun's half finished food on the counter. Then he took Doyun from the younger grasp and started swinging him around, making baby noises at him.

"I suggest you don't do that , hyung." Jungkook chuckled, watching the two of them laugh.

"Why? He's having fun." Hoseok smiled throwing doyun up in the air and catching him.

"He just at-" Just as the words left the younger's mouth, Hoseok was suddenly covered in chunks of solid food. He immediately put doyun on the floor and began cursing pacing around the room for anything to clean the mess off.

"Kookie!" Hoseok lifted his shirt a little and wiped his face with it. "shit, what the hell?"

Jungkook laughed to himself as doyun giggled from the ground, clapping his hands together.

"Mommy, lookhh!" .

Just then, keys ruffled from the living room and the front door swung open. doyun's eyes popped open and he smiled widely.

"Guess who's here?" Jungkook said in a baby voice looking at the very excited toddler.

doyun ran out of the room, running through the hall and Jungkook grabbed the plate of food and make his way into the kitchen. Throwing out the remains of his food, he placed the plate in the sink and walk back out to doyun's room.

Hoseok had managed to get most of the vomit from his face but his shirt was now stained and smelled of it.

"Where's your mom?" Jungkook heard a voice through the halls.

"mwy ruum!"

Footsteps are heard throughout the house and Jungkook smiled to himself when he saw a pair of familiar chocolate brown staring back at him

"Hey, love." He kissed the younger.

"How was work?" Jungkook asked as the later pulled him into a hug me , while holding doyun by his left side.

"Exhausting." He respond. "Teaching math to middle schoolers all day makes me want to rip my ears out." Chuckling , He looked at Hoseok. "What's wrong with you?"

"I am never babysitting again." Hoseok joked

"He threw up on you again?"

"I think maybe this time it'll be a different outcome, but no." Hoseok sighed.